Bidet's...any experience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Emt, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emt

Emt New Member

Anyone here ever use a bidet?

I know they are extremely rare in the US, but I know there are some :sf members outside the US who might be able to share.

My plan is to totally deck out my bathroom downstairs (guest bathroom). We plan to install not only a sink and toilet but also a vintage condom machine, urinal, and possibly a bidet.

I think they are a wonderful concept as far as keeping clean and doing a better job than toilet paper, spitting on toilet paper, or even using wipes.

Please share your experience/opinion. :)

Thanks!

-Emt

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I used them all the time when I was living in Japan. Most of the nicer shopping centers have these sophisiticated little robot toilets, complete with heated toilet seat and bidet. The bidet has several settings including the 'female' setting which squirts a stream of warm water right where it needs to go. You can adjust the intensity of the water stream and I always turned it up to high whenever I used one. :brow After you're done squirting your ass with warm water, there is a little ass blow dryer. :) In theory, this completely does away with the need for toilet paper.

The Toto Washlet is the most popular brand of bidet toilet in Japan and recently they've started offering their products to a global market. You can check out their website here.

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

While in college, in eastern Tennessee, I worked at a hospital. A new wing had been built and, for some reason, bidets had been placed in every patient bathroom. Nobody knew what they were for and nobody ever used them, ha, ha! From time to time, people would stack things on them, but that was the only use they ever got. However, I have heard that current ones can be very useful and have heard that the Japanese have awesome toilets! Maybe they will make their way over here someday. Maybe Emt will get a trend started!

4. Emt

Emt New Member

Hey, ya never know!;)

But seriously, I love the idea of not only having another device in my bathroom but one that cleans my asshole with a jet of water!!! Plus for women it's great for cleaning their crotch as well as their ass.

Thanks for the info puss!:)

-Emt

5. igor

Gold Member

I dunno - Somehow I can't believe that a stream of water will get rid of everything that rermains after taking a dump. Then ya still gotta dry off somehow - so do they have toilet paper there too?

6. Emt

Emt New Member

About the stream, you can either use your hand to assist you or you can turn up the stream to have much more pressure or both. And they usually have something like a towel or wash cloth next to the bidet to dry off with.

I've heard of public ones but most bidet users say they would never use a public bidet. I wouldn't either.

-Emt

7. Emt

Emt New Member

Anyone else?

Thanks!:)

-Emt

8. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I had seen some of these bidets in the movies - i.e. - "War of the Roses" where Michael Douglas used it to treat his injured groin. I think that he faced the wrong way? I don't know where water will go from the nozzle inside the bidet. Never see one in real life. Only that I had heard that it is popular in Europe. Maybe Puss can explain little more in details?

For more information, check this URL - Wikipedia : Bidet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.