bicurious

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by unknown, Nov 4, 2003.

1. unknown

unknown New Member

Hello

I have been questioning my sexuality for some time now. I'm having problems telling myself that i'm not completely straight and i can't confront it. I was wondering how you felt when/if you went through this stage and then how you went about telling poeple.

Please help me!

2. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

When I found myself staring at guys... I said well... I know I am different. Just be careful who you tell. Some advice, when you will tell your parents, talk to them about gay rights or something related to it. See their reaction. Don't be too obvious because that could cause problems. That is how I told my parents as I knew they would accept me. :)

When they found out I was gay, it was awkward... they call me all the time now and email me.. asking me if I am dating or not. I am honest and say yeah... but with the right guy, who is really smart. :) I don't go with the wrong crowd. Just assure your parents once they know, that it isn't a problem or a flaw, just the way you are. :)

You have more options... you probably like guys, and girls too. ;) So to make it a bit colorful, you have double chances.

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

You are quite lucky if you like both sexes because you probably won't be left without a date for very long :p do whats right for YOU, not anybody else and feel good that you are being true to yourself. It sounds like you feel uncomfortable having a label plastered on you, but why let that happen, you are you not a societal label you are you, if you like to play with boys, do so and get off :D but don't tell people because you feel you have to, this is a private part of your life and your right to have it.

4. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

Actually I don't agree. If he chooses to get more involved with a particular boy, and goes out with him and stuff... becoming his boyfriend, it would be quite difficult keeping that private. Trust me, I know it from personal experience. It was impossible keeping the fact I had a boyfriend from my parents four years ago when I came out.

5. purplefaery25

purplefaery25 New Member

Hi curious. i know how you feel. i grew up being told that girls date boys and there were no exceptions..even though i knew there was, ME, i am bi and totally enjoy both sexes. i am married to a great guy know who lets me be me and we have had 1 girlfriend and it was great till she turned psycho but anyway. i know how you felt. i knew that i couldnt say anything due to how the parentals would act. to start out with i was just very vocal about gay rights and abortion and things like that so they knew that i knew what i was talking about and had my own opinions. then was just very subtle with other things. like i would let them catch me checking out guys which was ok and then i would also let them catch me checking out girls. well they didnt totally know till i was married that i was into girls and i mentioned to my husband one day while we were all together about how hot this girl was and my parents just looked at me funny...like it had just clicked and from then on they would kinda tease me but my dad was the worst when i was growing up about only men for his little girl...now he is like hey i got this girl you should meet...he knew he was not going to change me and knew to either love and accept the great woman he raised or to do with out and he chose to love me the way i am....so my advice depending on your up bringing is to go into it slow but always be true to yourself...you have the right to your privacy but dont change because you feel you need to for someone else...i always say if you cant be true to yourself who can you expect to be true to you....

purplefaery25

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

All of these thoughts sound good. I have been in the same situation ever since i was thrown out of my moms house. I've been playing around with the fact and thinking a lot about it. I have also enjoyed practicing on Dildos that i have bought. and i also enjoy looking and fantasizing about women and seeing the female and male form. Although i am very particular on what kind of guys i find attractive.

I know though that i will never absolutly know until i expirience both sexes.

7. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Figuring out your orientation is a very personal process and it doesn’t have to be a forever thing. When I was young I would have sworn I was straight. I have always thoroughly enjoyed women. However, I have discovered that I am sexual attracted to people not their genitals. Sex with men and women is different but it is merely a part of a relationship with that person. Now that I am older I have a non-sexual relationship with a woman and sexual relationships with a few close friends. I can see myself settling down in my old age with a man. Then life would be full circle.