Bicuriour, normal?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by helyea, Sep 4, 2004.

1. helyea

helyea New Member

I have read alot stories about mmf, and wrote alot. The thought of sucking, playing with another cock turns me one (big time) while in the heat of sex, how would i go about finding out if i would like it? How could i find someone for me to find out if i would enjoy experimenting things with another guy before i was to get into a mmf 3some with my girl.

And whats so pleasurable about it? I very much enjoy having my ass licked and played with. But how can you find out if "playing" with another guy will be pleasurable? I havent even seen another guys dick.

Is any of this normal? Do alot of guys think about this?

2. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

I think about this a lot to

When I was in junior high my best friend and I started playing with each other. Believe me if you get turned on just thinking about it like I do you will love it. I think I'm pretty much bi. I don't mess around with him any more but I wish I still did. I like girls a lot to. I only had sex with a girl once. I find my self checking out girls more than guys, but when I masterbate thinking about guys sometimes turns me on more. It would be awsome to be in a mmf 3some. I have never had a dick in the ass all the way, but I want to. Guys like it in the butt because of the prostate gland.

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Not all bisexual/gay men like it in the butt.

4. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

some do

I like anal pleasure I figured most would if they tried it.

5. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

i fantasise about being with another guy becuz its natural your only gay or bi if you actually do sumin with another guy.

6. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Actually a MMF threesome might be a fun place to discover if you enjoy being with a man sexually. As long as the expectation is that the three of you will play and explore what you feel comfortable doing together. Often during threesomes I have sucked the other guy’s dick taking turns with the woman. Or I have held him while she sucked him. The other guy and I also took turns going down on her. I found threesomes to include a lot of shared oral sex, cuddling, watching and fun.