bi

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by cum2cum4u, Jan 24, 2015.

1. cum2cum4u

cum2cum4u Active Member

So this is for guys and gals. How would you handle it if your significant other, or spouse, came to you after being together for years, and said, I think I'm bisexual, and want to find out for sure.

2. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

Call @Mittimer and give her the good news! ;)

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Funny!

I don't think I could be in a relationship with a bisexual person. I'd feel like there was always something I couldn't give him; something he'd always want. As fun as a 3-some sounds, I don't think I could go thru with it; not someone I was in a serious committed relationship.

iswhatitis likes this.
  4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Well I wouldn't mind if my partner was bi. That wouldn't bother me.
    But if I was in a loving committeed relationship then the fact that they need to find out for sure would be an issue.
    I wouldn't understand why they would need to know if they were committeed to me.

Dog_E_Ryder and 12barblues like this.
  5. Meee

Gold Member

Well, the first thing I'd say is that there are some things in life we never find out for sure. Then we'd have a discussion. I wouldn't have a problem if the boyfriend was bi in his fantasies and interests. I respect people who are flexible and relaxed about such things. But we'd have to discuss what he (or the two of us) would do about it, if anything.

lbushwalker and 12barblues like this.
  6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband is bisexual and I'm pansexual. It's never bothered me. Just makes sex more fun.

Mittimer and 12barblues like this.
  7. SemenShooter

SemenShooter Active Member

I've dated a few women who I knew were bi before any relationship formed. Not to be clich├ęd but never was a problem as we both liked women. Not that it should be assumed that any threesomes happened.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sluttyfairy is bi, in the sexual sense only. In the past she tried a relationship w a woman and it just wasnt for her. She loves the physical aspect of being with a woman tho. And we have discussed what's acceptable and what isn't ( regarding women for her) she has the green light to do whatever she wants with a woman , without my prior knowledge . But agrees to inform me at our earliest opportunity . We've even gone into detail , such as , " what would I do if I came home and walked in on her with a woman"...

9. scar69

Gold Member

Dumped. It's monogamy or nothing for me. I don't wanna get aids.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That is one of the most ignorant comments I have ever seen on these forums and trust me in five years I've seen a lot. First off it's hiv that's the virus it then turns into aids in the much later stages. Male or female can have hiv there is just a higher transmission rate between gay men rather than lesbian women because the anus is very tear-able and the virus enter through broken skin. Also just because someone is bisexual or whatever doesn't mean that they cannot be monogamous.

_lookin4fun_ and Mittimer like this.
  11. 12barblues

Gold Member

Don't waste your time my friend.

12. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Oh trust me I know. I just figured I would put it out there for others reading this.

13. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I really don't know what my reaction would be in that situation. I would obviously be sorry that what I can give was insufficient for my wife. I would be more upset if she were having an affair with another man. Really what ever people do is up to them.

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

Are you trying to get me with your wife now? I think you would be jealous of all the time I spend with her! :p

I'm pansexual and my husband is bisexual. It doesn't bother me in the least. We'd both been in same sex relationships prior to getting with each other and were completely honest about this fact.

If it would have been brought up to me later in the relationship I think I would have handled it well. We would have discussed what his desires were, if there were things he wanted that I couldn't provide and if so, what we would do in order to make each other happy.

15. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think you need to finish this post. If you don't want to hijack this thread, start another one!!!

12barblues and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  16. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

No I wouldn't cause I would be there watching! ;)

Mittimer likes this.
  17. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol, well thanks .. I wish there were more to tell, but those of you that know us, have probably noticed things have been pretty tame for me and sluttyfairy these last few years. She lost her father 4 years back.. Then her brother suffered a head trauma that has left him a shell of himself.. We were just telling our selves that we needed to start " living" and "playing" again.. And had set that as our New Years resolution this year ...Then her mom passed unexpectedly on Xmas day. So the hits just keep coming for her. Needless to say, lifes setbacks have toned down our sexual adventures . But the last thing I would do is even TALK about anything sexual when she's still hurting..
    Anyway, my apologies for getting this thread sidetracked. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

18. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I have had previous relationships with bisexual women. The first one I didn't know at first. Most bisexual women I have known, it's just a sexual thing. No romantic interest. I didn't mind her playing with her girlfriend when I wasn't around and she needed some action. I never minded when her girlfriend stayed to play with us. She didn't mind if I fucked her girlfriend if she wasn't around, or not in the mood. We were all young and perpetually horny, so it was pretty much an ideal situation. We lived in the same building, so it was actually pretty convenient. The other girl was only having sex with one or both of us, so it was safe and comfortable at the time. Dunno if I'd want to try to keep up with two horny women on a daily basis anymore, but it did work well for me in my 30's. So no, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

xx