bi-sexual/curious?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexual_entity, Jul 5, 2007.

1. sexual_entity

sexual_entity New Member

how many of you male/female are bi-curious, or bi? when did you find out and what was it that changed your perspective? did it take a long time to accept or believe it? i know that i'm totally straight, but some times I think of sucking on a dick. for some reason, i really like to fantasize about it though seldom, but in reality i don't think i'd like it. Not because i'm afraid for anything, i accept it pretty well. It just doesn't turn me on in real life. is it normal to fantasize about things you'd never actually do, just because it isn't attractive to you in real life?

#1 sexual_entity, Jul 5, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  2. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

I have never really thought about it until recently. I have kinda gotten use to being in bed with a woman and man. In the heat of the moment with all three of us into it i could see things happen. I consider myself straight though, but labels are not my thing.

3. Paula

Gold Member

bi-curious :ugh

it would be nice if a seperate subforum could be used such as HOLEBI or GALEBI and only users who affect can enter this subforum

I asked Ryan

coming out is'nt always that easy

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Ive tried the biscene before , for a while , it was really good ast the time, but now i am into females for sexual pleasure and relationships.

But as i have said a good few times before theres something about looking at a nice long thick hard cock.

5. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Im definately curious about girls but I'm not really bi I dont think. I've kissed girls before but mostly just to turn on the guys lol. I do think other girls are sexy though. I Dont know when i first noticed really.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

I have in my profile that I'm "straight and curious" because I prefer guys, but technically I'm bisexual because I find both men and women sexually alluring. There's a huge spectrum of sexual preference, with varying degrees of bisexuality between homosexual and straight. Few people are 100% heterosexual or homosexual, and few have a 50/50 preference. I'm on the bi-straight side of the spectrum, leaning more towards straight.

I always knew I found the female form sexually arousing, and there were certain women who were very appealing to me, but because I had such a strong attraction to men, I didn't believe I could be "bisexual". What changed my perspective was discovering that bisexual doesn't necessarily mean "equally attracted to men and women".

Oh yeah. Definitely. Not only because I grew up in a very conservative small town (I was caught peeking over the boys' shoulders at some girly pictures in grade school and given a really hard time for it!), but also because my sexual identity was based on this delusional belief that I was "straight". It's like finally accepting that you've got three arms instead of just two...very odd sort of mental adjustment to go through.

Oh sure. There are lots of dark and semi-demented fantasies I've used as masturbation fodder that would repulse me in real life. The imagination is a good place to explore taboo subjects safely...let your darker nature run wild, or explore your sexuality. And maybe someday, once you've thoroughly come to terms with your sexual identity, you'll find that you want to actualize some of those fantasies ;)

7. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I have never even kissed a girl but am attratcted to them and would do a lot more than that if i had the chance! But i do have a preference for men so i would maybe call myself bi-curious :shrug
    I have been attracted to women for as long as i can remember. To me it just seems perfectly natural so i never had any troble accepting it.

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Ive wondered what it would be like with a guy, but I don't think I'd ever act on it though....

9. runnerx32

runnerx32 New Member

Had a few bi encounters. Back when I was classified as "scene" or "emo" I kiss guys a few times, but mostly because the girls loved it. I guess im metro'flexable', mostly straight but a lil bi on occasion.

10. Tanya

Tanya New Member

Had a threesome years ago back in college 2 girls/ 1 guy.

Enjoyed it at the time making out with the other girl, we were pretty drunk at the time.
    I remember eating her pussy and thinking what am I doing, but I really enjoyed it at the time.

Never considered it since, too much into guys.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Experimentation is always good for most of us..

12. Precious

Precious New Member

I've always liked my own curves, so I decided to like someone else's as well.
    It wasn't too hard to think about.

13. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

Hi,

I would class myself as a 100% straight male

However, as stated in an earlier post i did enjoy watching sex videos of guys wanking into the fleshlight nice and slowly until they came. Likewise a guy wanking until he spunked. It is erotic and i fully relate to the OP comments.

However, like the OP i wouldnt want to get involved in a gay act. I dont think i could suck a cock off and i certainly wouldnt want to be buggered by one. In fact the whole gay male scence completely turns me off as i just cant relate to why any bloke would want to bang another male? blokes are such dirty pigs, yet women are so gorgeous i cant see why a guy would want a bloke over a women?, i cant relate to it.

Meanwhile, its a typical double standard i know but im 100% fine with girl on girl. I think this is because i can fully relate to why a girl would want to take another girl. Its also somehow cleaner?? and its a real turn on.

If my wife was going down on a girl with me there i would love it and wouldnt have any problem with it yet I wouldnt be so keen on her doing another guy?. Also, i would be fine doing another girl myself with another guy involved as long as he wasnt poking me - go figure?

Richie

14. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

BISEXUAL:brow
    As cliche-ish as it may sound I have known that I was attracted to both men and women for a very long time, as a little girl. I may not have known what it was when I was younger but I knew that there was something about girls I liked and something about boys I liked both equally. I got older paid more attention to girls but H.S. was my real discovery point because my first experience was with a girl and I loved it, and then I had my first sexual experience with a boy and I liked it too. I never really had any reservations about being bisexual, if anything I embrace it more... :)

15. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

possibly curious, still not sure. i've kissed girls before and liked it. and i have thought about girls that way, a lot actually, i just haven't found a girl to experiment with...i would say i am bi-curious.

16. moppi

moppi New Member

ive been a bit curious after a lil drunken fumble with a guy but im a lil scared to try again

17. jacktrew

jacktrew New Member

pretty curious but would need the right couple to "break" me in

18. fireyfairy2002

fireyfairy2002 New Member

well to me being a bi woman that has an understanding husband there are alot of things to consider there are some things that a man or a woman cant do or understand that only someone of the same sex dose. its a personal choise and all of us have to look deep inside on weather or not we want to make that choise and share our choise with the ones that we love and sleep with

19. Redspades

Redspades New Member

I enjoy having fun with a lesbian myself, but could not ever think of me having fun with a man...perhaps I'm just frightened, and so is that the case (there are good chances) of the majority of mens out there.

Homophobia, unfortunately..is easy to hide, but ain't easy to remove from your mind. But good thing, there are less homophobian womens out there than mens. :p

20. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

totally normal dude, don't let it bother you