Bi or Homo?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Erik_stoneberg, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erik_stoneberg

Erik_stoneberg New Member

Hello i have a question.. Normally i get turned on just by Girls, and thats all the time. But i also have a friend thats a guy that really turns me on.

I think he has the most amazing dick and i just want to grab it and just suck it hard. And also one day i was Bathing with him and some friends and after a while we took of our clothes and we took a nude bath. And in the water i got so horny when i saw him climb up out of the water, his ass was so nice i just wanted to take my Dick and just touch him with it on the ass not fuck him. Just touch him with my hard dick.

this has only happend for me with this guy, i´ve never felt anything like this for anyone else before. So i wonder does it sound like i'm Bi or Homo? or is it something else?

2. loveitrough

Gold Member

neither just horny

3. Littlefair

Littlefair New Member

Erik I doubt very much that having feelings for this one guy makes you either buy or gay. Have you ever experimented? Perhaps this is a pent up frustration of a desire unfilled. Is this guy straight? If not why dont you go for it and see how it goes. If you think it is for you after that then you need to ask the question are you bi but untill then sexual arousal can be just that. I do think though that it is something to consider you may have some homosexual tendancies. Have you truthfully NEVER had feelings like this for another man? If not then the likely hood you are gay is very slim. It is more likely that you are curious.

lol and yes a little Horny

[​IMG]

4. Emt

Emt New Member

Is it really important to you to have a label sexually, or are you trying to figure out what your preference is for (males/females/both)?

Have you had any sexual experiences with a male? Not just being naked together, but actually touching/kissing/etc. sexually... How about with a female?

Please give us some more information. Hopefully that will help us to figure things out. :)

-Emt

5. kbate

kbate New Member

yep. You're gay. *nods*

6. Krof

Krof New Member

If any of those two, then it's bi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.