Bi Men

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by winterfun, Jan 28, 2014.

1. 63willys

Gold Member

My wife and I swap with other couples at least 3 times a month I've seen her with other girls and guys , she's seen me with girls and guys but nothing turns her on like watching me suck another's cock till it's hard and she then takes them on herself. We are both bi and neither one of us tried the bi seen till after we were married. She know my buddy and I while on fishing trips have oral and she. Enjoys hearing all about it when we get home .

attache1, fixer69xxx and petergozinya like this.
  2. Breeze72

Gold Member

My wife wants to see me and another guy jack off together while she watches.
    Never been with a guy,except for online.
    Gets us both hot thinking about another guy here jacking off with me.

3. 63willys

Gold Member

Believe me once you do it you'll love it I was reluctant at first love it now , but your wife is going to want to play also and she's going to be hotter than ever before have fune Breeze72

fixer69xxx, petergozinya and TonyD like this.
  4. TonyD

Gold Member

I am in the same shoe but I am the one pushing it...:)

AJP, fixer69xxx and petergozinya like this.
  5. Lovnflman

Gold Member

I don't really like fishing, but in your case I'd learn to love it!

6. Joboo6

Gold Member

I had a similar relationship with a guy from my early teens, much like a earlier post. It progressed to oral when we were 18. I was very surprised how much I enjoyed giving him oral. For some reason the size of his penis made me want to suck him. It continued off and on for years, then it was over. Five years later after being married a couple of years my I shared my wife or she shared herself. Ends up the guy has a big penis and I was fighting the urge everytime we got naked. I was fairly sure she would not have reacted favorably had I engaged with him but that didn't stop me from wanting to at least stroke him. Something about slim guys with thick cocks really heats me up. She doesn't know about my past experience. I would have enjoyed having her watch me suck him just as she enjoyed me watching her get fucked. I'm not sure I would enjoy her watching me with another woman, but I would certainly give it a try.

7. Joboo6

Gold Member

Very similar experience, except the hairdresser part. My wife doesn't know I've given oral, although she knows the guy.

AJP, petergozinya and phish like this.
  8. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

You have the perfect setup she knows the guy and doesn't suspect a thing. Best case scenario if the wife isn't into it.

9. Joboo6

Gold Member

It goes deeper than that, no pun intended. I met her when she was out with him. I know that she's had his big dick in her and she of course said when we started dating that she never had sex with him. He rarely had sex with women and he told me about how she practically raped him after his sisters wedding.

phish, AJP and petergozinya like this.
  10. NSFW1

Gold Member

I'm bi, have been with about 4 guys for fun in the past. I'm just greedy though. I love eating pussy and sucking cock, it's all good

11. ObeyOrders

ObeyOrders New Member

12. ObeyOrders

ObeyOrders New Member

That is hot. I think my Ex is gonna Cuckold me with her husband soon. And I'm kinda worried, she talks how bug e is, and I saw a pic. Afraid I'll deal cause it's new and will hurt so bad at first. But I love how open to things you are. It how I see myself. She is now my mistress and it's about up be him as well that owns me. Least that the way she talks. Side by side getting fucked I bet was a thrill. Thanks for sharing., You're great.

petergozinya likes this.
  13. BeBop

Gold Member

These threads on here about bisexuality fascinate me. Mostly because I seem to consistently be the youngest and "out of the closet" less-than-straight guy. (That and I don't know how much or what to say.)

In regard to the original post, however, asking if women think bisexual men are appealing or not: I've found it to be pretty divisive. The women I've told I'm pansexual (which is kind of like being bisexual, I suppose) and have sex with other men either are intrigued/aroused or absolutely turned off. It's a subject I tend to avoid unless absolutely necessary and pertinent.

cook74 likes this.
  14. niceguylovesit

I've had to admit that I am bisexual. I haven't done anything about it yet. But there have been times I'm looking at some video of a man and woman, and all I can think about is that I would love to have the man's cock in my mouth.

I am very turned on by the many possibilities that men and women can do together. But there a many things that men can do together that also turns me on. MMF seems great too, where on the spur of the moment, I might take the other mans cock in my mouth...and after a short bit of surprise on his part, he lets me continue. Later he takes my cock in his mouth. Meanwhile, the woman would find which ever mouth is free and offer her pussy to it.

DP pussy also might be great. I can't help imagining the feel of my cock in a women's pussy AND the feel of the man's cock against my cock while both are in her pussy.

Joboo6 and danrb007 like this.
  15. lusTstrapper

Gold Member

Both my husband and I are bi and it's worked out very nicely for us. We enjoy the variety it allows, though we have a hard set rule that we only play TOGETHER as a couple and not individually, as a solo experience. We are committed to each other and our playtime with others has strengthened our bond while allowing us to experience the excitement of same sex coupling without jeopardizing our relationship.

16. MOBiGuy

Gold Member

This is the type of relationship that I would like to have. I'm glad to hear that this has worked out for you and your husband.

17. niceguylovesit

I think that they're letting their issue with it get in the way of some great sexual experiences. I know from experience that I'm pretty gentle with women, and that I focus on their pleasure. I would most likely approach sex with a man the same way. None of the "pounding" for me.

18. niceguylovesit

I was thinking that bisexuality would be the perfect opportunity to step up and stretch yourself, physically, emotionally and sexually.

I get really tired of all of the restrictions that the repressed portions of society put on all of us. Bottom line is, they're very horny too, but are afraid to admit it. So they project their fear to all of us so that they don't have to deal with it. How many famous people and politicians have you read about who project huge anti-sex attitudes, only to be caught in the restroom with someone and then having their hypocrisy exposed publicly for all to see?

Bottom line for me, I want sex to be normal for me. I may have to keep parts of my sexuality covered - but I don't want to.

danrb007 likes this.
  19. niceguylovesit

Can anyone recommend bi-specific websites with forums and chat?

20. Joboo6

Gold Member

Did that one time, she was on top of him and I went in from behind. I had to hold our dicks together to penetrate. He started stroking from the bottom as she and I came very quickly. His bigger dick rubbing up and down the underside of mine was more than I could stand.

petergozinya, phish, Brum23 and 2 others like this.