Bi Men

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by winterfun, Jan 28, 2014.

1. winterfun

winterfun New Member

Do women think its hot when men are bi?

Here is my fantasy let me know what you think.

I enter a couples house and the wife is at the door in panties with no top. She closes the door and from behind me she blind folds me and whispers in my ear, " do as I say or leave. Understand?" I nod and she takes my hand and leads me into a bed room. She tells me, "take your pants off." I obey and she takes my shirt off. She shoves me forward and my chest lands on her bed. "Stay laying down," she commands me. She pulls my boxers down and spreads my ass open. My ass jumps as she starts lubing my ass and slips in a finger every now and then. She slaps my ass and says, "my job is done." I could hear her walk around me to the other side of bed, climb on the bed and spreads her legs in front of me. "Now lick," as she grabs my head and shoves it in her warm pussy. As i'm eating her out i feel someone grab my left hip and a pressure on my ass. I let out a small scream as my ass is being stretched. One pump, and i want to stand up, but my head just gets shoved back down. Second pump and it hurts but it starts to feel pleasureful. After the fifth pump the pain is small and the pleasure is great. I moan a little as i feel my dick being jerked. I dive my head down into her pussy with every thrust I get, i give her with my tongue...........

to be continued.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband is bisexual and we've had fun with it. I love seeing him get pleasure from men.

3. Sandybeach

Sandybeach New Member

Sue. My hubby is curious, we've had some oral experiences, it's great turn on to see

4. kristilikestoswing

That is pretty hot. I do fantasize about my husband sucking a cock sometimes.

5. Joise Lehmann

Joise Lehmann Member

I love to see my bf suck cock it is a big turn on

6. Married M Nh

Gold Member

I've suck a cock once at glory hole it was a huge turn on. Thinking of doing it again

7. andylife

Gold Member

how many woman are turned on by to men together!! im bisexual took me years to accept it... most woman would not date a bi guy what's your thoughts

KinkyDread, petergozinya and phish like this.
  8. GeneAlexander730

My wife would not go for it. I had sex with my neighbor when we were teens for about 4 years. We are still friends, he has a wife and family and so do I. I think he would do it again if the chance arose. It was great fun. I would love to have a partner who was into bisexual.

treo, TonyD, Fistwanker69 and 2 others like this.
  9. sluty

Gold Member

My hubby is bi and I like him more now.He start experiment last year with my support and now is better lover.I like doing him with my strapon,I watched him get fucked and creampied from another man.We did an mmf with a shemale,we have get fucked side by side and all this was a huge turn on.I love him because he shared all this with me

treo, bhonest, LongwoodU and 10 others like this.
  10. GeneAlexander730

A passable shemale? I've thought about that also,but needs to be passable

petergozinya and sluty like this.
  11. sluty

Gold Member

It will be more easy with a shemale for start

petergozinya and Redline1 like this.
  12. Barent

Verified Gold Member

I've read a lot of anecdotes and opinions from straight men who tried sex with another man, and can't remember a single instance of a guy saying that it was a mistake or that they wished it hadn't happened. In fact, most all of them liked it, and either continued to do it, or wanted to repeat the experience.

13. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It's a sad that while bisexuality with females is fairly accepted and in some circles, even encouraged, that society still makes it to be shameful for men. It's said that it is extremely common for teen boys to experiment with each other, but it's a big secret that is brushed under the carpet and strongly denied in manhood, as if it never happened.

xx

cook74, treo, cjr236 and 2 others like this.
  14. phish

Gold Member

That is pretty hot!!

KinkyDread likes this.
  15. nawtycowboy

nawtycowboy New Member

Hi bi guys contact me.let's chat.nothing like rubbing two hard cocks together.!!

16. WTbeach

Gold Member

I think i am bi just never done it but want to try

petergozinya likes this.
  17. WTbeach

Gold Member

Wish you lived next door

18. andylife

Gold Member

I love the feeling shape and softness of a guys cock... the feeling of his head in my mouth is so sexy hard yet soft... I was seeing a guy off and on... guess just a sexual relationship.. I started to relax with him and felt a connection with him after a while... we had oral sex together plenty of times then one day I let go and let him cum in my mouth... first time I had experienced it.. and it felt horrible.. lol here I am with another mans cum in my mouth... then the second time felt so much nicer.. I have to say I loved the feeling and sensation.. he tasted sweet and thick.... I felt go for it and swallowed ... knowing that's wat a woman would experience felt kinda sexy in an odd way... I love having sex with another man and at one point I tried to lead a gay life tho I feel I could never feel passion the same way with a man like I could with a woman.. I gess most bi men would love to meet an open minded woman or easy going bi woman... I have to say I would love to so we could experiment sexually together with a guy...

treo, Lovnflman, KinkyDread and 2 others like this.
  19. GeneAlexander730

So do I.

20. andylife

Gold Member

there is something sexy about kissing a guys hips moving down and running your tongue up his hard shaft til you reach his head and taking him in your mouth... and swopping his cock with a woman both mouths enjoying his taste

petergozinya likes this.