Bi guys and girls out there

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by andylife, Jun 2, 2015.

1. andylife

Gold Member

Hi to all the Bi guys and girls out there.

I am a bi guy, I have been in relationships.
    I have heard some people say Bisexuality is a time of discovery, as you do not see many 40 something bisexuals.

My questions are -

1. Do bisexual guys and girls have a preference or are you completely happy with either sex? Could you see yourself settling down with either sex equally?

2. Does bisexuality phase out when you meet someone and fall in love, do you then say you are gay or straight, or are you always happy to look at both sexes?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I just wanted to let you know, there aren't many open bi- users here.

I hope you can get the answers you are seeking.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

To answer your first question, I don't really have a preference and yes, could easily settle down with either gender. As far as the Kinsey Scale is concerned I'm about 70/30 (gay/straight). I am happily married to a man though.

My sexuality did not phase out when I got married. It's my sexuality, it's who I am. Yes I still look at both men and women. Nothing has changed.

Any time I was with women, I never said I was gay. I don't say I'm straight being married to a man. Bisexuality isn't a magic phase of confusion, it's your core sexuality. That doesn't change based on who you're with.

loves2ride and HotForHoney like this.
  4. Naughtypinkbits

I constantly question this myself.
    I def prefer sex with women but relationships with men lol

I do think the question you pose highlights the dilemma most bisexuals face regarding fidelity in their relationships.

I def fantasise about women but that in my head is separate from the love I feel for my partner and my devotion to him. I think the two are separate and therefore it's ok to be a hypocrite when answering both the questions

(Hope this makes sense)

HotForHoney and jt _couple2012 like this.
  5. andylife

Gold Member

Naughtypinkbits your say you would want sex with a woman over a guy... that's how i feel and its so dam confusing

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. Naughtypinkbits

I just go to a higher level with women. But with men the psychology of the role play etc. is more exciting.

It feels normal to me. I considered my self a lesbian until I realised how great sex with men is!

I would quite happily live in a three way relationship with a woman and a man .. But that is more to do with my emotions and psychology about these kind of things.

Does this make sense?

7. andylife

Gold Member

yer I feel the same I love sex with woman and a man.... in reality being in a relationship with a bi woman the perfect solution....

8. Logger

Gold Member

Falling in Love, and being in a relationship, are slightly different. Typically, relationships begin with infatuation, which is a feeling of excitement or chemistry. Then a commitment develops as infatuation evolves into caring and consideration.

There are degrees of fidelity/infidelity in various stages of relationships. Identity of Gay or Straight, sometimes may have more to do with the partners you are choosing, or sharing.

Work, family, friends and neighborhood may have some influence on how a man with bisexual attractions may present himself. A relationship usually means forgoing following-up on at least some flirtations. So whether you are being attracted to men, women, or trans-genders, you will probably be passing up some flirtations, that are generated from feelings for all sexes.

Society is becoming more aware that bisexual desires are more prevalent than previously envisioned. So bisexual attractions to either sex, or various trans-gender combinations, should continue past 40. Your skill in presenting yourself as Gay or Straight, may depend more on your choice of partners. The terminology is usually STRAIGHT, or LGBT. Some bars and clubs may favor some combinations.

//

#8 Logger, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  9. andylife

Gold Member

thank you for the replys.... I just tried the Kinsey Scale says 50/50 mm its odd being bi.. I guess so many men/woman have differing depths and levels.. some bi men and woman can fall in love with the same sex others cant.. not sure how I feel about love.. can I love another man not sure!! I know I love sex with another man.. tho im not sure if its the act of it that I enjoy.. or real sexual attraction... im still exploring the feeling and sensations of sex with another man.......

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. FastNHard

Gold Member

I'm 40 something and I am more bi than I was when I was in my 20s. Men really do not turn me on even if they are what you would consider hot, women really turn me on though. I would never settle down with a man, would never be in a relationship with a man, fuck or suck buddies yes. I'm married now to a female but if I wasn't married I would only marry a female. For me, marriage, relationships, anything serious would be with a female. Fuck/suck buddies I would prefer women but it never has worked out that way, it ends up I only hook up with men. Men are far easier to just hook up. Women are just Way too confusing to ever get to the fuck buddy stage. I've got about 6 or more men I could contact right now for some action, 0 women.