[Ask a Guy] Bi/Gay Fantasy

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 6stringking, Jul 8, 2012.

1. 6stringking

6stringking Member

I have a fantasy of living as a CD or Woman for a week, but im gonna be engaged soon. She is my Rock and i could never leave her, but i want to do this fantasy so bad and idk if she will like it. How can i cope with this?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Have you talked to her about it? Are you not sure that she wont allow you to live out this fantasy just for the week or even a day or two?

3. hammertime

hammertime New Member

your so sweet, so sweet that you deserve to have your partner grant your wish!! good luck, wish i could join yall.

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here. If you both willing to make the commitment of marriage...they why the communication issues. I realize that what you are seeking may be out of the "normal" wishes...but what is normal? And in who's eyes?

I myself have just began to understand the kink community. They are a great bunch of people, just like you and I but with different pleasures.

My partner RideNaked (also a member here) and I met some 10+ years ago. We met on an adult website so our sexual preferences were out in the open...however it has taken 10 years for us to explore more than just at home! Please talk to your future wife about this. You never know if you will regret it if you don't full-fill this fantasy. You may or may not know if you will be able to ever totally be happy within yourself if you don't have this experience. Maybe there is something that she may wish to do to but doesn't want to bring it up.

In a nutshell - Don't start a marriage with something hiding in the background. You need to have OPEN communication, trust in each other and honesty! If you can't have that, it will be very difficult to achieve true happiness in your marriage. This is only my opinion ~ for whatever it's worth.

Good luck!

#4 RideNaked2, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  5. 12barblues

Gold Member

This may only be your "opinion" , but it could not have been said any better.

6. 6stringking

6stringking Member

Its not a communicatoin issue, she tells me everything she wants, and i've told her even up to strap on and i was comfortable knowing that she knew that, Im just self consiouse about what she'll say, i struggle with pessimism so any worry i have is probably fabricated, so I tend to worry about the worse then focusing on the better. I trust her so much that i know im the only one hiding anything and this is the one thing i am hiding.

7. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

If all else fails, there's always costume parties and Halloween to get the ball rolling for real.

8. 6stringking

6stringking Member

Halloween may or may not work but i guess its a good place to start