Bi females....how would you interprate this?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Emt, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emt

Emt New Member

Last night we were at a wedding.

Some of the women got lined up to take a picture and the shot was too wide so they had to make two rows (one in front of the other). A girl who my gf didn't know too wel (other than they worked at the same place)l, and had been drinking, and my gf didn't think was bi-sexual, said to my gf "you can stand in front of me". My gf asked why? (meaning why don't YOU stand in front of me?) and the girl replied "because you look fuckin hot!". The girl was pretty hot herself.

When my gf came back to the table and told me this, it really turned me on. However, neither of us knew what to make of the statement.

Here's the possiblities:

1) The girl was bi and was hitting on my gf...

2) The girl had a bit too much to drink, might have been slightly bi-curious and was letting her thoughts (normally held in) out a little easier....

3) Was just paying my gf a non-sexual compliment that really meant nothing more than "hey you look good!"...

4) Feel free to add another possibility here...

What do yall think?

Thanks!

-Emt

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm sort of bi, does that count?

I would go with option no. 3. All of the others are possibilities, of course, but I wouldn't read much into it. It sounds a little flirty, but that doesn't mean anything. I've flirted with women, other women have flirted with me, but in a fun, meaningless sort of way (well, for the most part). I think we're more open about sexuality and incorporate that into normal everyday interaction. It doesn't always mean "I'm attracted to you." Of course I could be wrong and it's only the ladies with bi tendencies that flirt harmlessly...

I'll bet it did ;)

3. Emt

Emt New Member

Ok, thanks for the reply. So your take on it is it was just a "female" comment that doesn't point towards a sexual advance.

That's interesting. If a woman told me "you look fucking hot" I would take that to mean "hey, I'd like to have sex with you". Then again, I'm a guy and as all women know words such as "Would you like to come up for coffee?" can be interprated by men to mean "Would you like to come up for sex?"...so a male's perspective isn't always a helpful one as is the case here.

C'mon ladies, one replies and 30 views isn't good...start sharing!!!:)

Thanks!

-Emt

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Ok, I'll respond. I believe the issue really is inflection. Though my best friend has told me that I look smoking hot in combat boots, she doesn't want to do me. But I know the difference. When a woman says it differently, you know she means it. I've had somewhat shy women hit on me, and though they are more quiet and reserved about it, you still know exactly what the compliment is inferring. On the other hand, the most obvious sexual invitations have come from strippers I know. But they tend to be very blunt about most things anyway.
    She should know by the inflection and tone of the statement. And be flattered!

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

That's true that inflection makes a difference. I've never been good at that kind of thing, so you have to be pretty blunt with me. "I want to fuck you!" would get the message across pretty clearly ;) Actually, the most memorable and thrilling come ons I've gotten were nonverbal. One guy, one woman. It was a very unmistakable naked lust in the eyes that grabbed my attention. That's how I knew I could feel an attraction to women; I never forgot the blonde bombshell that eyed me up on the subway. Wow :whoa

"You look fucking hot!" would just make me smile. I'd be flattered, but I wouldn't think I was being hit on. Maybe I'd be missing out on a good come on, eh? :eek

6. Emt

Emt New Member

The problem is that alcohol was involved and although the girl wasn't drunk we weren't able to tell if it was the booze talking or the girl hitting on my gf...

Otherwise the "you would just know" theory might be accurate.

Thanks!

-Emt

7. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Yeah god knows I do all kinds of stuff whend runk i shouldnt lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.