bi fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by kevin07, Nov 14, 2007.

1. kevin07

kevin07 New Member

hello everyone I have been having this on going bisexual fantasy with another guy and my wife does anyone else ever have this.

2. HornyMum30

HornyMum30 New Member

I have bi fantasy, all the time! ;)

3. watsonada

watsonada New Member

Once Or Twice

4. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I've fantasized about having a threesome with my wife and another guy, but that has never involved me doing anything with the other guy.

I wouldn't freak out and be homophobic if I accidentally touched something, but I wouldn't be looking to do it and it wouldn't do anything for me. It would be more fun just getting to watch them. :)

5. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

oddley enough, yes I do.

6. duhast

duhast New Member

Yep. Also have fantasized about being with another couple with me having permission to fuck the woman, but the price is that I have to take his cock in my ass while I fuck her.

7. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

In my ongoing threesome with a married couple me and Aubrey always focus on his wife. There have been times when I have touched his cock and he has touched mine, we dont have a problem with it. We are wrapped up in the heat of the moment with hands and other things moving all over the place. The wife has wanted to watch the two of us do oral. A year ago it might would have freaked me out but now with all the intense passion its not that big of a deal.

8. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Totally into it

9. jacktrew

jacktrew New Member

Here is my fantasy;

We first meet for the first time in a coffee shop. We would link up like we had just met talk and look at a couple of books building up tension. We wander down the rows of books stopping to look and “bump” into each other from time to time. Then we leave the building and go to your hotel room. In the elevator the two of us will start kissing your girlfriends face and neck from each side. We will both be rubbing her thighs, stomach, and ass. She will alternate her kisses between your and me, each time getting shorter with our mouths getting closer. We begin to taste each other in her mouth and slowly we three are kissing until she gently places her hands on our heads and brings our two mouths together and we kiss each other for the first time.

The elevator stops and we quickly compose ourselves and walk to your room. Once the door is open we start tearing off our clothes and work our way to the shower. In the shower we soap each other up kissing deeply and touching each other. She will be directing us and stroking her pussy and tits she wants us to kiss and stroke each others cock, she is touching us and holding our faces together until finally we both cum all over each other. As we rinse off we then move to the bed and her.

As we get on the bed we then both start at each end of her, you at her mouth me at her feet. We slowly kiss and suck on her until we meet at her pussy. She is laid back with her thighs around our shoulders, hands on each of our heads until we both begin to eat her out. We take turns kissing, licking, and sucking her. We do this until she can take no more and cums hard and long squeezing us together between her legs. You lay down on your back and she climbs on into a 69 with you.

You then guide my cock into her pussy as you kiss it and lick her while she sucks you. We are locked in this slow rhythmetic pace, each pleasing the other. She tastes you, me penetrating her and you tasting us both until we all cum.
    I want her to sit up and let my creampie slide down your throat while I kiss your cum in her mouth. I then leave you two intertwined in bed as I slip out until we meet again.

#9 jacktrew, Nov 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2007
  10. bobnjune57

bobnjune57 New Member

Bisex just means twice the fun and pleasure. Besides which, how many guys dream about two women? Why not be fair and give them the same fantasy?

11. divad

divad New Member

done it loved it

i told my wife that i wanted to try giving head so we met some one and i went for it and liked it,she said it was hot watching it she also joined me,cant wait to do it again.

12. kevin07

kevin07 New Member

mmm thats hot thanks for replys everyone

13. evman

evman New Member

Don't have the bi fantasy but would LOVE to have a threesome with my wife and another man. The thought of seeing her with another man drives me crazy. I would love to see her suck another mans cock. Would also love for him to bend her over and fuck her while she sucked mine. I would love to lick her clit while he fucked her because I know it would feel incredible for her. If it turned her on and she asked me to I would consider doing something with him. It's not something I would choose to do for myself but I love turning her on. I would love to see her with another woman so the least that I can do is be prepared to do the same for her. However I know that she has no desire to see me do anything to another man. I must admit that I would feel pretty self conscious at first with another man present but I know that my wife could quickly make me get over that. If I could only convince her to go for it!

14. impact360

impact360 New Member

i've had sex with two guys and had a bi threeway fantasy for a very long time i think it would be much much hotter than just guy/guy. My ultimate fantast would be to be a play thing for a married couple much like HerToy is for Aubrey and his misses...any takers?

15. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

The fantasy is quite common and it is not necessarily a biexual fantasy. It only becomes a bisexual fantasy if you envision yourself interacting, intimately, with the other guy. One thing I will warn you about there is a big difference between the fantasy and reality. If you are considering making it real: take the time to think it through, talk to your partner, resolve any issues, negotiate, and set boundaries. Otherwise you may be on a course for disaster.

16. bonegoodbi

bonegoodbi New Member

Ive had that one, also one where i meet a girl and things progress. Then she says that if i wanna do her, i have to let her do me with a strapon...i always agree:dgrin

17. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I would definatly like to have one of those, guys in me while Im in her type thing. Saw a video like that. Totally hot.

18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I have a bi fantasy too .... 2 bi chicks ... oh wait ...

was that NOT what was being referred to? :lol

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Man...that made me hard from just reading it. :D

20. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

man i love this place. good to know imnotthe only one who thinks like this. me and an ex always talked about another guy joining us, at first just to fuck her and i would love to watch them. as we talked it turned into me sucking his cock or being fucked in the ass while i fucked her. i think id prolly go with it but mostly be two of us fucking her.