Bi Curious!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by whtf4blkm559, Jul 23, 2004.

1. whtf4blkm559

whtf4blkm559 New Member

Hello! I have a room mate that is a swinger and I have been enjoying 3somes with him. But we are very interested in getting together with other cples. I have never been w/ a female before but very very curious. I have thoughts about it all the time! Is that normal? I am afraid I would not even know what to do if got toegether with a female, can anyone help? I also wonder if I will enjoy it? What will it be like? Can anyone give me any insights?

2. blade

blade New Member

I personally don't know...but hey u'r a swinger and i think it's personally normal to fantasize about being wit a gurl,it doesn't necessarily make u bi. But it's all about experimentation

3. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant New Member

Fantasizing it and doing it - two totally different things. When I am having sex or masturbating - I fantasize about a lot. Does not mean that I would ever want to really do it though.

Plus just keep in mind - it is just sex. Seems your mind is already pretty open. Just enjoy yourself :)

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Are you willing to relax and just enjoy the experience of being with another woman? It would be important to let the others in the threesome know this is your first time. You should also feel free to excuse yourself if you feel uncomfortable. You might find it a great time to just relax and hold another naked woman or be held while having sex. Or you might enjoy having a woman give you oral sex. The question is, are you willing to take a chance, knowing you can always say – I don’t want to do that.