[Ask a Guy] Bi curious guys

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by anotherguy, Oct 4, 2015.

1. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

This is one for the bi curious guys, what size cock would you start with? Would it be oral first up and or a simple hand job? Would you also want to try a big black cock?

I'm just curious because I was thinking of a big black cock the other day and wanted to know if guys would do the same.

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

BBC is a stereotypical myth.

xx

3. SharpShooter72

Gold Member

I have and received oral with a guy just once years ago. He was about 8 inches and thick. I'd like to receive anal some day and would prefer my first cock be big and thick, as I've been using dildos and could take it

phish likes this.
  4. rockypeak

Gold Member

I had a BBC once. I got out of bed in the middle of the night and whacked it on the door knob...Next morning it was a BBC

LongwoodU likes this.
  5. SharpShooter72

Gold Member

Lol!

LongwoodU likes this.
  6. Brum23

Brum23 Member

I think regardless of the size, the 1st time you try anything it's difficult, and not the best experience. 1st dick I sucked was about 7" wasn't great but the guy talked me through it, and let me know when he was about to cum so I had the option where to take it.
    I have been with a black guy, he's dick was big, but had white guys who are as big

phish likes this.
  7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

BBC is a myth.

xx

8. Gspyder

Gold Member

I'd prefer to try something just average sized if I ever did. I know from using toys with my girlfriend that I enjoy it more than with something bigger

phish likes this.
  9. heelover

heelover Member

Never done it but I've been fantasizing about it. Think it would have to be a crossdresser who looked passable an shaved. I would like to just rub on them an play with their dick the 1st time. I would like to do it again an suck one til completion. I would like a avg sized to suck, would want to be good at it, anal sex I would like long but not too girthy.

axiomregna likes this.
  10. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

So i had to answer to this because, well im black...BBC is not a myth, there are lots of them out there much like BWCs. Now the "Mandingo myth" doesn't necessarily apply to many of the black male population, but keep in mind, those of African descent, especially in the Americas were considered little more than semi sentient farm animals up until the early 1900s. As such we were treated in kind, and so were were basically bred like livestock, with female slaves, native americans, the irish, and the occasional plantation owners wife/daughter. Now penis size has been shown to be somewhat familialy genetic, so its quite possible the Americanized view of BBC isnt totally inaccurate, not because black guys are prone to having bigger dicks, but rather because we were bred that way. Looking at the diversity of dog breeds, we were able to make Chihuahuas out of wolves in a couple millenia, probably centuries. Given the eurocentric obsession with savage mans penises and savage womans butts, i dont think its a stretch to say a lot of the N and S American physical attributes were eugenically sought out

11. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Sorry dude, it's a PROVEN MYTH. While it's fact that black men tend to have larger flaccid penis', data on erect members, there isn't much difference between black and white. On one study, done where a group of black women were asked. Only four of ten agreed that black men have larger penises, and the remaining 60 percent were adamant that the myth is false.

There are extremes in size across every race — extremely short penises, called micro-penises, and extremely long ones. But, overall, most men fall close to the average lengths, ranging between 5.5 inches and 6.3 inches. The Kinsey Data suggest that black men have similar lengths as white men or, if larger, just slightly and insignificantly so. Asian men, however, consistently measure shorter than both white and black men in various literature.

So while your theory "looks good on paper", BBC is still a PROVEN MYTH. There's nothing proud of being gifted in the cock department, but yours has no more to do with you being black than mine has to do with my Easter European heritage.

xx

12. heelover

heelover Member

My 2 cents.. I know plenty of white friends who are reportedly hung like a horse, I can't say I have heard about any black friends but I assume few are below avg. Point is all races have big an little, blacks guys with small ones aren't dumb enough to show theirs, white guys are.
    Secondly, even though it's true. Many have been fired for saying blacks were bred to be athletes etc. As stated above.

13. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Ok so im pretty sure the flaccid length data has something to do with the myth(though i reiterate big black cocks are very real), and i find it puzzling how numerous studies have proven women are horrible at estimating penis size, but yet a study will ask them to make comparisons instead of simply having guys drop trou. And black women statistically have low instances of interracial coupling(i think only edged out by asian men), further narrowing the demographic of white guys they compare to. So given the parameters of the data you speak(which i don't doubt their relative accuracy) i would imagine asian men dont report large discrepancies in the physical attributes of the different ethnicities of the women they date.
    As great of a karmic joke against European men it would be, i fully agree me being black has little to do with my penis size. But i do think being descended from slaves in the US does. And it'll take more than second hand anecdotal data from biased parties to prove or disprove that hypothesis

14. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

And as far as people being fired for saying blacks were bred for""", context is everything. I guarantee such things were said in a disrespectful, coded way. It happens in American football all the time, especially when comparing white and black quarterbacks. White ones are leaders, tactitians, have an intelligent grasp of the game. Black ones are fierce, physical, athletic, instinctual, basically animalistic. I guarantee no one who has been fired for making eugenic claims on black athletes abilities did so by talking about the horrible, inhumane, and downright rapey stuff that "bred"us to this point.

15. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Oh sure. There's big black cocks for sure, just the same as there are big white cocks, or for any group of humans. However, it is a myth that black men have bigger cocks than other men. Statistically, the differences in different groups are negligible. Most men fall into the average length range of 5.5 and 7 inches. This includes most men of African, as well as European heritage.

xx

16. LongwoodU

Gold Member

Back to the original topic..... Id like a cock like mine... average to slightly above average. I think I would start by sucking it... ive got some dildos but I cant take my size up my ass yet.

HardWood82 and phish like this.
  17. Brum23

Brum23 Member

I'd definitely be able to suck a cock your size, even though I've had a few different size dicks, I think from the pics in your profile, yours would be too big for me to take.

phish likes this.
  18. LongwoodU

Gold Member

Are you talking about mine?

19. WTbeach

Gold Member

I would start out with a nice hung one that is thin, I love tthem long and thin, so if I suck it and decide I want to be fucked, I just get on my knees and wait for that long thin cock to fill my ass and he dump his load in me.... My wife wants to watch too

20. Brum23

Brum23 Member

Yer I was talking about your dick

phish likes this.