Bi comments and feelings

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Mix It Up, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

I just want to know how and when others realized they were Bi, and may be some interesting Bi stories? My self realized I was Bi when me and my best friend starter messing around with each others penises back in junior high. We would play like a truth or dare kind of game, and suck each other off, and push our penises on each others anuses. We never penatrated, because we never had any lube it was to hard. I made him come for his first time jacking him off. However I don't like kissing guys I don't know why its just weird. Im not very gay I am way more straight. I ride BMX and like working on cars and doing normal straight things, and I like girls and boobs, and pussy too. haha.

2. purplefaery25

purplefaery25 New Member

hey mix it, i may be way off on this but i am bi and it sounds to me like your still denying some of your sexual feelings, especially when you said"" However I don't like kissing guys I don't know why its just weird. Im not very gay I am way more straight. I ride BMX and like working on cars and doing normal straight things, and I like girls and boobs, and pussy too"" sounds to me like you werent sure if you were gay or bi, and to ekkp the manly persona you added the boobs and pussy comment...you canbe gay and still be very manly...so that is why i feel like your still unclear on how you feel....there is nothing wrong with be full on straight, there is nothing wrong with being full on gay and there is nothing wrong with being bi. you just have to figure out where you fit in and be comfortable with it...like i said i may be way off on this but to me you sound unclear on what you no who you really are.....by the way i am in no way trying to downplay your comment just was confused because you sounded confused...feel free to message me anytime if you want to chat
    :D

3. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

I am bi

I am Bi I just am more manly I guess. I didn't mean to confuse you. I do like grils just as much as guys, although I don't find too many guys attractive, more so close friends. Its just the way I am. My personality though is more that of a straight guy, with a bi sexual side. haha Its just the way I am. And as far as kissing guys no matter what its just weird to me, and I guess I don't really like kissing girls eather, its ok, just not my style. By the way I am in the closet about my Bi side, Only the friend I did it with knows. He has a gf now and has been going with her for like 4 years. Anyway thanks for your in put.

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i realized i was bi in the 7th or 8th grade... it was tough cuz that was when showers after gym were mandatory... i always felt so self consious. I like it now though, cuz i have a serious boyfriend but we can go out to hooters or something and just gawk and neither of us feel guilty, we always 'notice' people in the mall ect too and ask the other one.. 'what about her' ~nah, not my type~ its a lot of fun!!!

5. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

Thats cool!

6. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

I'm the exact same way. I love women but I also love looking at a nice big hard cut cock. I've always wanted to suck one, I know I'd love it. I love looking at photos of cock and balls and ass. Ah man, now I'm hard as a rock....

I have NO idea how I'd look for a teacher to get me started with this. Frustrateing!

7. touchzing

touchzing New Member

It is wonderful that all of you realized you were bisexual at such a young age. When I grew up no one talked about bisexuality and even homosexuality was rarely mentioned. After high school my friends fled the small hyper conservative town I grew up in. A few years later as many of them were dying of AIDS I discovered that most of my close male friends in high were gay. This was in the early 70s before most people knew about AIDS. I didn’t come to grips with my attraction to men until my early thirties. My first encounter was not sexual. A gay friend asked me out for dinner. We had a delightful evening and at the end he kissed me. I realized that I felt very attracted to this guy and the feelings I felt for him were the same I felt for women. Unfortunately that scared the shit out of me at that time.

8. OSUBucks10

OSUBucks10 New Member

Mix it Up that is exactly how it went for me. It started with my best friend in about junior high and it started withj the game "Truth or Dare". We always played it with our other firends but there was on time it was just me and him and we were both horny over his hot stop mom lol and we decided to play truth or dare. It started as a regular game and it was run around the room naked and simple thing then it got to touching each other penis then licking then sucking for 30 seconds and a minute and finnally we didnt do truth or dare anymore we just did it everytime we were together until our freshman year we kind of stopped and then we finnally did it again and it was our first experience with orgasms and I loved when he cumed inn my mouth and I always swallowed. I would suck his cock about 5 times a night and he would do the same. Our Sophomore year on Spring Break we did anal and I loved it so I consider myself bi for those reasons. He is the only uy ive done it with and i most likely wouldnt do it with anyone else. I still am way more attracted to women and love having sex with women more but not when im with him, thats when im bi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.