Bi cockold husband who love eatting cum

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by BiHubby, Aug 25, 2016.

1. BiHubby

Gold Member

Hi I am a cockold husband, I love watching my wife with other men and really love the taste and act of cleaning her up afterwards. Anyone else in to this or tell me what you thing about it

petergozinya and HardWood82 like this.
  2. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

I was on the 'bull' end of the deal once. Without knowing it. He had kinda coerced me into fucking his wife. Once there she went wild telling him how much better a fuck that I was, how I really knew how to work her, how she wished he could fuck her this well. And really....me? come on. I'm no master. Being in this role made me really uncomfortable. I voiced my concerns afterward with them. They were cool but tried to make me understand it's just a game and no one is getting hurt. wtf was my only thought. But to each his own. That aspect of that freaky relationship was at least lessened somewhat. That aspect.
    That time, he had fucked her first and I was able to experience my first creampie. That was hot.

petergozinya likes this.
  3. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I'm not sure what I'm called lol. I would not be into the wife going out with other guys and not coming home until the next day or maybe the next week type stuff. If she would want to add another guy I am OK with it and have even told her if we find the right guy it could be a poly relationship but she doesn't seem interested.

I have fantasies about it but at this point as we approach 60 I don't think it will happen. She seems pretty content with the way things are and riding off into the sunset together.
    I'm OK with that as long as I have all of you to talk with

So can the wife go off if she wants for weekends and vacations with her bull or are there rules in place it only happens when you are there? I have heard of both. Getting locked out of the bedroom and told to lay by the door until they are done doesn't turn me on either. Describe a evening when your wife's getting filled with her bulls cock for us and what your role is.

petergozinya likes this.
  4. BiHubby

Gold Member

She could if she wanted but never has , may meet some one while she on vacation and have sex but never a romantic thing. Not a true cockold because I do now and then have female play mates as well. She is arrow straight so when I find a women I click with it is just her and i playing

petergozinya likes this.