Bf

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Londyn, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Londyn

Gold Member

So my bf has been so fucking lazy when it comes to sex he think laying in bed pretending to be going to sleep and waiting on me to suck his dick his sexy it's not... we haven't had sex in a week either he's tired or he's being lazy...I'm sick of his lazy ass lays I can use my dildo and get off better then he's been lately...yes I have spoken to him about it and he shows he doesn't care by still doing the same shit so I'm not putting in any effort I don't care and I'm not sucking his dick that's all he cares about is him getting off uggghhhhhh

CLE32793 and Cowboy_73 like this.
  2. Cowboy_73

Gold Member

Sad, I'd pay you some attention, hun! Get it somewhere else then if all he cares about is him since you talked to him about it

3. MeganRocheTG

Gold Member

Sorry to hear about this hope you can find someone who can satisfy you!

4. LatteGyrl

Gold Member

You might want to ask why is he being so lazy and not commuting to your sexual life together? Is he getting his needs fulfilled somewhere else? Does he not enjoy sex with you? Then if you still can't find something to fix it cut him off. If he's like any typical man I've know he'll eventually want more than just his hand again at some point.

5. peehaytch

peehaytch New Member

Sounds similar to my situation - Have been married for 10 years, but sex has been once every few weeks if I am lucky, and when it happens it seems the aim to get me straight to it and get it over and done with as soon as possible.

Have you tried talking about it?

6. luv2taste

Gold Member

That's the first thought that came into my head when I read this.

7. Sexy Strip

Gold Member

Or you might want to just leave.

CLE32793 likes this.
  8. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

you said you talked to him about it and he still doesn't care, you should start thinking if you want to stay with someone like that, and for how long,
    I know relationships works out a lot better when both parties are compatible with each other, and care and respect each other,
    some people stay in a unhappy relationship for years, and IMO live is too short go find someone you can be happy with

CLE32793 likes this.
  9. SugarBubbles7

Gold Member

Sounds like he doesn't deserve it. Go to your dildo and let him have his hand if he wants some.

CLE32793 likes this.
  10. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Start a conversation (if you haven't already). Keep the conversation about your feelings and needs not about what you see as his lack of interest. Set possible outcomes the good with the bad and give him as much time as your commitment to your relationship will allow and then make the choice that is best for you.

Maybe there is something affecting him and maybe he will open up.

I am in the opposite position. My wife has never been an initiator of sex. I don't really know how little or much she wants it right now as she has not complained. I use a moderate frequency of masturbation to keep me grounded and I initiate sex with my wife on a frequency I think she likes. I am committed to our relationship, I am happy and I think she is too.