bf wants me to be a slut..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by amyyy91, Jun 4, 2010.

1. amyyy91

amyyy91 New Member

my bf is turned on by me being slutty and for as long as weve been dating hes been trying to convince me to fuck other guys. earlier this week i did for the first time, i fucked my best guy friend after my bf told me he wanted me to.. it was a lot of fun, i really liked it and my bf is really happy about it too, he wants me to keep fucking my friend and other guys too. hes put out ads online and already has a LOT of guys lined up wanting to fuck me. he basically wants me to be a full blown slut. im really turned on by it, ive had butterflys in my stomach thinking about it, and i think i want to do it. i just dont know how its going to affect our relationship, is there anyone thats been in a similar sitiuation? im in love with him and he says he loves me to, hes the best boyfriend ive had, and i dont want to ruin it..

djo0069 likes this.
  2. Northside

Gold Member

If you're turned on by it and he likes it, what the hell, go for it. It wouldn't work for me but I ain't you.

cali007 likes this.
  3. north

north New Member

sounds like you've got a good thing going on. If you're both happy, live it up. Every relationship has its own dynamic and this one likely won't withstand the test of time, but enjoy it while it lasts, say I!

4. rollthebones63

rollthebones63 New Member

does he have erection problems or gay tendencies?does he think he does'nt satisfy you?

5. suite91

suite91 Member

I'm a married guy in my mid 30's and my wife has sex with other men. I am immensely turned on by it and love my wife completely (and she me). Though this may not be a mainstream fetish, I think many, many men share this feeling on some level.

Can I ask, was your boyfriend present when you fucked your friend or was it just the two of you?
    Watching is certainly great but waiting for her while she's out getting fucked is such a roller-coaster of torment and excitement :ugh:)

Have fun, put each other first, share everything and most of all be honest.
    Good luck.

Invigorated likes this.
  6. VictoriaHerrera

VictoriaHerrera New Member

dont worry about it baby fuck every guy you can. my husband loves the same thing. i love it as well, but he likes to have threesomes. i dont mind i like one in my mouth and one in my pussy.

jackquinny11111 and RiversideMan like this.
  7. beautyoftheyear

beautyoftheyear New Member

Is he boning other women? Are you cool with that?

8. amyyy91

amyyy91 New Member

rollthebones-

he doesnt have erection problems but he is bisexual, he has sucked dick before and another of his fantasies is to suck a dick with me..

suite-

no he wasnt there, i had been out drinking with my friend and we were texting afterwards after i had come home, my friend was the one who brought up us having sex and my boyfriend said i should so my friend came and picked me up and brought me back to his place.. my bf def thought it was exciting too, he kept texting me about how hot it was that another mans dick was in me. i sent him a pic of my friends dick in my mouth, thats all he saw of us fucking. he wants to be there when i start fucking random guys tho and i think thatd be hot

victoria-

ive never had more than one dick at a time but it looks like thats something thats gonna happen soon

beauty-

no hes not, he doesnt want to, i dont want him to either. i dont think i could handle it as well as he can

9. vickisam

vickisam New Member

This is akin to "hotwifing" Look it up. its common in the swingers community. At first I thought this was a gag post but since the poster came back with what appears to be legitimate answers, here are my two cents.

You two are not married. What happens when he dumps you or you him. You now have a name in the community. are you ok with that? will your next BF or husband be ok with it?

I do this too but only with my husband present as he likes to watch and I feel safe. No, he is not gay or bi (why does everyone ask that?) He likes to watch me be pleased and to cum. he cannot always see me cum when he is fucking me from behind! And I LOVE cock! There is a difference between making love and sex. But that is for another thread!

Just look at the long term ramifications of what you are doing. Its one thing to do this in a secure, loving, married relationship. its something else with a BF that is not all that committed (tho he might be, you did not say.)

And no flaming me! I just want to give my two cents.

Thanks.

V

Invigorated likes this.
  10. htoad

htoad Active Member

One thing I hope you do consider is that you are greatly increasing the risk to yourself and your BF of sexually transmitted diseases. Condoms are not a perfect 100% solution. Be sure you understand the risks and the potential consequences.

11. chasing_heels

chasing_heels Member

just be careful, but have fun x

12. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

This should be the number one concern, I would think. STD's are no joking matter. Also, as said above, somehow, some way, I personally don't see this relationship really withstanding the test of time. The way I would see it, is the fact that you are having sex outside your relationship, and even with your SO knowing about it, and encouraging it, eventually, it could cause some serious problems between the 2 of you. Whether he gets jealous, or just starts getting irritated with the fact that eventually you're sleeping with half the guys in town, and all he has at home is his hand every night (not actually saying it will get that extreme, but anything is possible), things could very easily come to an end.

I also tend to know when I have a good thing going, and I don't like to share, so my opinion may be a little biased.;)

Quick Edit: Another thing you should also take into consideration, is the fact that you don't seem to be ok with the idea of sharing him with other women. If eventually he decides that he wants to take things in that direction, since you are sleeping with other men, is it really fair to him to tell him no when he approaches you saying he wants to go out and fuck other women and make you wait on him? I see this as another thing that would cause some serious tension in the relationship.

#12 fothermucker, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  13. suite91

suite91 Member

That's not what this is about. I know it's a difficult concept for some. In a Hotwife or Cuckold relationship the man wants the woman to have sex with other men. He takes pleasure in it. He gets off on it. He fantasizes about it. It's a fetish, like nylons, or feet, or wearing women's underwear. The idea of fucking other women isn't what He's after. That's swinging and a whole different conversation.

14. amyyy91

amyyy91 New Member

i know i need to be safe, im not that crazy.. ive been using condoms with everyone other than my bf and my friend( my friend just got tested for stds and i saw the results). so far everythings been great and our relationship is prolly stronger than ever, i dont think everyone realizes how much we love each other and how separate this sexual stuff is from what defines our relationship

15. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Just remember to be safe. Keep in mind that condoms are not 100%, and it only takes one tiny hole. This is part of the reason that I made it a point to have myself tested quite often before I settled down with someone. We have been together for nearly 7 years, and still have ourselves checked, just to be on the safe side. I just don't feel it is necessary to have it done as often as when I was single.

16. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

My wife and I have done cuckolding before on a very limited basis, which is similar to what you are describing. From my experience it can be something that becomes problematic in the relationship and it is best done in moderation.

17. Golfsmker

Golfsmker New Member

i have asked the same of my gf. its a huge turn on she likes to have me have sex with her after my friends have finished and left there deposits inside. it started out that she wouldnt do it unless they could cum in her so i agrees. now she gets filled with them and has me last. i dont mind its a huge turn on but she makes a mess of the bed.

18. RiversideMan

RiversideMan Member

Curious are you still together?

19. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I hope you aren't expecting an answer

Cheshire20 and Invigorated like this.
  20. RiversideMan

RiversideMan Member

Not holding breath!