bf wants a blowjob in his sleep

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by lunabugg13, Jul 23, 2012.

1. lunabugg13

lunabugg13 New Member

so my bf and i were discussing sex, and he mentioned that his friend said waking up to a blowjob would be the awesomest thing ever. so i thought i would give it to him... i ALWAYS start my blowjobs off with a hand job to get it nice and hard. but... i couldnt get it up. he said it would work, but no matter how much i tried, it didnt even move. i tried arousing him other ways first, but that woke him up. i tried a few times after but still had the same results. whats going on?

2. spastik2575

spastik2575 New Member

Hard to tell, maybe he is a deep sleeper. Try and do it a few minutes before his alarm goes off. While sucking try touching his ass, that may make him stir. My ex would wake me coming home from a from a girls night out. Just keep at it and caress his stomach and thighs.

3. chichi

chichi New Member

im not too sure but im thinking its because he isnt conscious. if he keeps waking up i would suggest that you wait until he gets hard on his own (my boyfriend will get hard several times throughout his sleep) though it can be tricky to manage if you yourself are asleep, but as soon as you find him hard just go to town! or even in the morning when hes first waking up but still sleepy, though its not waking him its still as close as you can get! good luck! :D

4. CaptHammer

CaptHammer Member

Remember when a ma n wakes up he may need to urinate. The male reproductive system can only do one or the other. If he really has to go he may have trouble getting aroused. If you're going to try to wake him with a bj you may want to set an alarm so he gets up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You could always try just sucking it first if you haven't already.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Agreed....I think the whole point is for him to wake up with his cock in your mouth....

7. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

yeah even if your not making him hard by sucking right away, just stay on it and when he wakes up and finds you sucking on him, ill bet in less then 3 seconds itll start growing in your mouth

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I have always loved when my wife took my soft cock in her mouth to get me hard she did it inbetween orgasms during marathon sessions and once in a while when she woke up horny. It makes a guy feel great to have his woman want him like that.

9. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

You'll pretty much have to wait for him to get hard in his sleep.