bf premature ejaculation issue

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by lunabugg13, Jul 18, 2012.

1. lunabugg13

lunabugg13 New Member

my bf is 10 yrs older then me, and hes always had a premature ejaculation issue. i need to know if IM the reason for this and if so, how do i fix it?

plz help.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, it's not really something YOU can fix.....he has to work on it.....there are many books on the subject and it IS something that can be fixed...but it won't happen overnight for sure, but if he works on it , he'll be going all night soon enough.

3. Super

Super New Member

How aften does he get sex? The more he get it the longer he should last. I hear wearing two condoms will help him last longer.

4. sayss18

Gold Member

You're not the reason, he needs to learn to control his ejaculation.

I sometimes ejaculate prematurely during penetrative vaginal sex. If I feel I am going to ejaculate too soon while penetrating I withdraw and pleasure my partner in other ways, such as orally or by rubbing my penis against her clit from the outside. I find it helps to spend longer on foreplay too. I try to get into a mindset where I am focussing on her pleasure rather than just giving in to my own urge to penetrate her with my penis and ejaculate. It also helps if I relax and not worry about prematurely ejaculating too much; actually thinking about it and trying to stop myself sometimes makes me cum. When I get this right it results in longer, more intimate and more satisfying sex for both of us and also a more intense and pleasurable orgasm. It does take effort and self control.

Sometimes I can't help it and will have orgasm and ejaculate too soon for my partner. Then I will take the time to satisfy her orally so that she enjoys having her orgasm too.

5. Godiva

Godiva Member

wearing 2 condoms is cause for them to rip though, too much friction will rip it and render it no longer a form of birth control or safe sex.

6. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I get like that when I go long periods of No sex. Using male legal exercises and breathing techniques helps me. Also a pain medicine 30 minutes before hand works as well

7. Super

Super New Member

It wasn't suggested for birth control its to make his dick less sensitive.

8. Super

Super New Member

What's in your vagina that would make it rip?

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It's notthing inside the vagina that makes it rip. It's from friction. In other words it's from thrusting during sex. Two condoms should never be used at once.

You can try using numbing lube. Although you should both try a little on your arm to make sure there is no reaction from it from either of you.

10. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

I find changing your pace helps, go fast an hard an then if you feel you need to cum, slow down an give it to her slow and soft. Doing that over an over helps I find. You will notice you can go continuously longer after doing that, it conditions your body in a way. Much like how some one would do a similar pattern when running to increase cardio

11. cyrus85

cyrus85 New Member

I really think a lot of premature ejaculation has to do with the PC muscle. Lots of sex positions require us to be flexing the muscle, which for me makes everything harder and feel better, but also makes me cum faster. Relaxing that muscle allows me to last quite a bit longer and still really enjoy fucking her, especially after she's cum a few times. PM me and I'll explain more...

12. lunabugg13

lunabugg13 New Member

well, b4 me, he had gone more then a yr w out sex, but he also said he masturbated 2-4 times a DAY during that period. and since we have been together, (2 months) we have had sex more then 40 times. we've tried the 2 condoms thing, it just made it tighter on his dick... resulting in a SERIOUSLY horny, premature ejaculating bf...

13. Meee

Gold Member

Well the first thing you do is take the pressure off. So to speak. Have sex with him in a variety of ways so he doesn't always feel that you're depending on intercourse and him lasting long enough. If he cums too soon, well you've had pleasure some other way so it's all right.

You see, if he's relaxed and comfortable, that might help. Use a position where he's comfortable and not straining to hold himself up or something. His body shouldn't have a lot of tension.

Find out what makes him very sensitive and then avoid those things. For example, does deep thrusting up to the base of his penis finish him off? Then keep the thrusting shallow until it's time. Explore a variety of positions, angles, and strokes to see what works best.

Also, he might last longer the second time around. Though if the two of you do all kinds of wonderful things in between, you might not even care that much. Good luck.

14. martak

martak New Member

have you tried Endurnz?

15. Priapus

Priapus New Member

As you know alot of men don't last as long the first "round", whether it be due to over excitement because he finds you extremely hot, or because maybe its been a while.
    This all good as long as he can jump back on and continue, if not then perhaps he can practice edging or pick up a desensitizing cream, spray, or condoms if you use protection.

As mentioned above there ways you can try and help him with slower shorter thrusts and so on, but ultimately its his penis and he has to learn and practice to last longer.

Personally with age I find that I am able to last longer, and in time hopefully he will also.