BF falls asleep after cumming?!?!?!?!HELP

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DomCork, Nov 27, 2008.

1. DomCork

DomCork New Member

Just curious if anyone can answer this for me. My boyfriend as soon as he cums, he can not stay awake? He just can't move and falls asleep. There is nothing he can do to get up. Does anyone know why this happens? Or does this happen to anyone else's boyfriend? please help and let me know

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Do you mean that he falls asleep instantly, before even rolling back off you? Or he rolls over and falls asleep soon after?

In general, orgasms make men very, very tired. I have to be very excited not to feel overly sleepy after I cum. And generally, sex for us happens right before bed time, so my body is programmed to want to sleep at that time as it is. But it doesn't happen so fast that I can't roll over first and snuggle a bit.

So, further explanation of what exactly is happening will help us (me, at least) determine what might be the best way to help. :)

3. DomCork

DomCork New Member

Yes, he rolls over, but it is very much instant. He can't cuddle and he can't even stay away. it's like sexual narcolepsy - no matter what time of day!!! (morning, noon or night) we had sex this morning on the floor of the living room and that was it, he was out on the floor half naked. He just can't stop falling asleep.

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

So you're saying if you guys say have a quickie in the toilets at a club, then you have to leave him behind because he will fall asleep on the cubicle?

Yes, orgasms make a man drowsy, they make women drowsy as well. I'm sure the first time you guys had sex he didn't fall asleep afterwards... he would have still been in the impressing stage and he would have chatted with you afterwards.......

He is becoming lazy.... and you have let him get that way!

The way to deal with it is - once you have cum tell him to get off you and roll over and fall asleep, when he protests tell him that is how it feels for you and see whether you can discuss it and both of you come up with a reasonable solution.

Good Luck!

5. DomCork

DomCork New Member

Well we don't have sex in club cubicles. We reserve our sexual activity to our home!!! we like being kinky at home, not in clubs. The thing is that he truely can't stay awake. he just falls a sleep and he can't stop it.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Has he always been this way? If so, it could be a medical condition causing it. Thyroid issue perhaps? I know I'm grasping at straws, but I'm really at a loss. I get drowsy, but not catatonic. I understand your frustration, but sadly I don't have the answer. :(

7. Golden

Golden New Member

''The way to deal with it is - once you have cum tell him to get off you and roll over and fall asleep, when he protests tell him that is how it feels for you and see whether you can discuss it and both of you come up with a reasonable solution.''

Uhm.. No? I dont think this is the best way to deal with it. I believe it would be alot better to talk out 100% about it first. If the problem does not seem to get any better, that should be the step after they have talked about it unless this actually is something medical.

Have you thought about seeing the doctor to ask them more about the subject?

8. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

It was an example, what I should have said is "Is he like that if you guys have a quickie before you run out the door to go to the shops, or is it only at the end of the day when you both retire for the night?"

9. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I guess I had already assumed that she would have spoken to him about it if she was not happy with his behaviour. I myself would have already spoken to my partner about this and then posted on a forum to get some other peoples perspective....

If he is being lazy and not listening to her when she says she is not happy with their post sex routine then she needs to show him how it feels.

If the second after he ejaculates he falls into a dead sleep then he needs to go to the Dr to access if it is a medical condition.

Does he do this after he masturbates?

10. whatsup2008

whatsup2008 New Member

guys love that post cum sleep ..... you want him to stay awake after he cums give him a few minutes and go down on him -- if that doesn't wake him up you need to try red bull