Bettina arndt

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cbrmale, Jan 23, 2011.

1. cbrmale

Gold Member

The discrimination she is on about is to put the injection therapy caverject onto the PBS (it used to be there until the Howard Government removed it). Caverject is a very effective treatment for erectile dysfunction, and a lot of men who have suffered prostate cancer can resume normal sex lives with the use of caverject. But it's not subsidised, and therefore costs a fortune! It's very hypocritical, unfair and more! Can you imagine prostate removal, and being able to return to normal sex, as long as you can afford it that is?

I have a lot of time for Arndt, and a lot of her concepts are in tune with my own. Couples are busy, so why not schedule a time for sex? We did it when we were dating: we met on Saturday night, we had dinner, we had sex. Why not do this when we are married? Sunday afternoon, time for sex. And she has a few other concepts that are both practical and workable too.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Amen to that; I watched that program as well as been a fan of hers for decades.
    However almost nobody out there other than aging Aussie males will have a clue about who is Bettina Arndt and what she is on about.

#2 lbushwalker, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011