Better sexual/nonsexual relationship

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mindcandy, Oct 29, 2008.

1. mindcandy

mindcandy New Member

Does anyone have any intimate routines, exercises, or activities that you think are better with two people? These ideas shouldn't necessarily have to include anything sexual, but should be intimate and/or fun for a couple. Preferably the cheaper the better...but all ideas are appreciated.

Also, what kind of things (both sexual and nonsexual) can a guy to to really turn his girl on more? My libido is so much higher than my girlfriend's, but I want her to be in the mood more often than she is...With any sexual acts we do she seems to do it only for me--which obviously I can't complain about, but I just feel like she should be getting more pleasure out of it rather than feeling obligated to. I have talked to her about it, and she just doesn't really feel the need to have sex but she knows that I want to. I just want to help her enjoy it as much as I do.

I know it might come up, so yes I have eaten her out, but she just feels awkward when I'm doing all the work. Sometimes I also feel awkward initiating anything because it makes me feel like I'm pressuring her into something she might not agree with, because although I don't want to force her into anything a lot of times I have to talk her into being sexual with me.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Do something insanely romantic and sentimental. Nothing gets me in the mood like someone being a sweetheart to me! I love it when my hubby reads to me as well, and he's scarcely been able to finish a chapter without me jumping him.

3. mindcandy

mindcandy New Member

Nothing like some Shakespeare to heat things up, eh? ;)

4. Golden

Golden New Member

This is something i did for my girl the day we had been together for 6 months:

I bought alot of these:

[​IMG]
    (i dont know what the word for these is on english)

I told my girl to get into another room because i wanted to do something for her. She sayd okey and that she could take an shower etc. In the meanwhile i left an blanket in the middle of the living-room floor, turned down all of the lights and put some instrumental music on in the background.
    I took an pillow on the blanket so she could lay down. I made an heart-shape-form of these ''lights'' about 2 meters away from where her head would be. I also took 5 of these ''lights'' down on each side of the blanket as an ''entrance''. Then i just placed the rest of the ''lights'' randomly around the room.

When i was done doing this, i went for her and with all of these ''lights'' lit she actually began to cry when she saw it. :phat I then told her to lay down and i gave her an massage all over her body. She was so sleepy and tired after it so she went to bed shortly when i was done. She sayd it was the best gift she could ever get :eek:

The morning after was a little bit more hot than usual ;)

5. igor

Gold Member

Massage - just give each other a massage...:D

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I picked up a platter of mediterranean food not too long ago (hummus, pita bread, stuffed grape leaves, fafala, lamb patties, greek salad, etc...fairly unusual stuff that we don't eat frequently) and brought it home for lunch. I had my wife sit on the couch and close her eyes while I took the different foods, dipped them in the respective sauces, held it under her nose to smell it, then touched her lips gently with it for her to take a bite. I tried to brush my fingers lightly against her face as I did this, and also tried to not say anything. I fed her for a while, but then let her open her eyes and dig in since I knew she was hungry. She told me later that being fed like that was quite erotic.

BD

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Now that's a cool idea. FC and I have written quite a few erotic stories for each other, and have enjoyed reading them to each other or together.

BD

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I had this amazing plan: Candles, fountain, music, seduction, ecstasy. It didn't work out.

FC has failed and has left the building......Damn that would have been HAWT!

9. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

I do a massage every Sunday for her. Yes, it is for her to help her relax, but I get to run my hands all over her oily body too! And it always leads to an extended session of sex. She's gotten more into giving me head as well since we got this numbing balm from a sex store here. It helps her gag reflex and it makes me taste good, so a win win!

Anyway, massages are good to go and it doesn't have to be with the expectation of sex before you start.

10. mindcandy

mindcandy New Member

That sounds deliciously erotic...or erotically delicious!
    Either way, good idea. I also like the massage ideas, that sounds like a fun experience.:D

11. igor

Gold Member

The Hitachi Magic Wand can be used for what it was intended (a massage tool) rather than the sex toy we often think of. Of course if things heat up during the massage, it can suddenly become a sex toy. :phat

12. albere

albere New Member

I like to find where she is ticklish and oh so lightly tickle away with just finger tips or lips or gently blow, just when you sense she has had enough a massage followed by a few choice compliments whilst doing so. Head stroking is always good if you press lightly in different areas you can sometimes feel a pulsing, push a little fimer on this area with the tips of two fingers and massage outwards with even pressure, this can also relieve headaches but money cant buy how good it feels if done correctly.

13. redorn

redorn New Member

how about teasing? lots of teasing...

make her so horny that the need to have a noisy mind blowing orgasm overrides anything else ;-)

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

The teasing starts 8-12 hours beforehand, doesn't it?

BD