Better position by pulling an ankle, or pushing a knee

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Logger, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Love wrestling for a better position is an art of being gentle, yet effective. I have found success through grasping the ankle gently around the foot, and pulling gently downward and to the side of my desire. Her chest, back and arms seem to follow in a symphony of adjusting to my desires. Sometimes I will say something like "Let's move over this way" to invite her to express her ideas.

Then I will push my knee against her thigh, at her knee, and move her leg into a more desirable position. I enjoy Love Wrestling with my wife.

Sometimes grasp her wrist, pulling against her hand, and change the position of her arm, so I have better access to her breasts.

Maybe there are some better moves.

//

CLE32793 likes this.
  2. Jenstanf

Gold Member

Wow that sounds unbelievable

3. Logger

Gold Member

Lately, I have been focusing on my wife's thighs, for smoothly changing positions. I will massage her thighs with oil, and then pull her thigh into a new position. The knee, lower leg, and feet, seem to all work in harmony with the thigh. So if I aim at getting the thigh to the new position, the knee and feet will follow.

My challenge is that my wife often is comfortable on her side. I can massage her back and shoulders. but I have not figured out a way to smoothly move her from her side, to her back or stomach. I can usually move her arms to get access to suck her nipples while she is on her side. Often her arms are relaxing across her boobs, or otherwise blocking my access to her nipples. Perhaps her chest and arms are less important, and I can just focus on moving her hips by changing the position of her thighs. Just focus on her arms enough, to be sure there is no resistance/obstruction, needing attention, I can move her arms, by grasping her wrists, but that does not usually get her hips to follow along.,

//