best way to shave pubic hair?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justdoit, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justdoit

justdoit New Member

whats the best way to shave pubic hair? i would prefer a way without using a razor since i dont want to knick my balls lol. do most women prefer men that shave?

2. saruka

saruka New Member

heh My boyfriend lets me shave down there for him! That way i can be careful and get to places he can't reach. I wouldn't use a shaving cream, unless it was a really good gel that turned into the cream. I personally use Tone body wash and it lathers up great! I also use my venus razor, but in your case i good 4 blade would be good too! should give you a nice clean shave and it'll last a week 2 weeks for you till it starts to grow back. I wouldn't try to use a hair remover for down there, you could get a bad reaction which would be worse than cutting yourself a lil! Good Luck!
    <3 Saruka

3. pussycat69

Gold Member

I prefer that men shave.Not necessarily totally bare(not that i mind that either).A good close shave or bare is more comfortable for all parties concerned.And I agree,use a good body wash/gel instead of shaving cream if you're going to use a razor.If you don't want to go totally bare and ease into the whole thing,use an electric,just to clean it up.Maybe later you will decide to go for it all.And don't use those hair removal creams like saruka said.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

2 weeks??? wow ... I shave every other day ... damn hair growth genes ....

speaking of shaving *heads to shower* :brow

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Yeahh - I have to shave preferably every day! I figure, the purpose of shaving is to be real smooth and soft - and stubbles (even day-old stubbles) are not soft. I'd like to think ALL of my skin feels like velvet. I think that's sexy.

Now I like Thorn to shave too. He uses the Schick Quattro (I think). Gillette now has a 4-blade shaver. He shaves about once every 2 weeks, and isn't concerned with getting every last hair off. He's even used some of my "Bikini Zone" gel, as that helps with the bumps.

If you're relatively new at shaving down there, it's best to just start off gentle. Don't worry about getting it perfect. As your skin adjusts, and you learn to handle the blades down there, you will get a closer shave.

I think women probably like a shaven (or at least trimmed) man, as it really makes giving blow jobs more enjoyable. Hand jobs are easier to do as well.

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Yeah my skin is still adjusting and I tend to nick myself occasionally still. It's easiest if I wait a day or two to let any irritation bumps stop swelling before I go back to slitting myself open again...

I use a Mach3 and the Gelette for sensative skin and it seems to work pretty well, though I hear using hair conditioner works well too .... need to try that.

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Sorry for the double post ....

Rose, is the gel carried by a place like Wal-mart?

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I believe so. I purchased it at Kroger Grocery Store.

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Thanks Rose!

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

If you keep to a regular shaving schedual, you don't have to worry about nicking yourself. I've been doing it for about 2 years or so. once a week usually my hair grows back but i don't mind. As long as I keep it as a regular thing.

11. Kai

Kai New Member

i use a beard trimmer works gr8

12. cljimmy72

cljimmy72 Member

I've been shaving my sack clean and trimming around the pubic bone for about six years now. Sensitive gel lathered up works excellent on your sack and the shaft of your penis. I always grab my wife's Venus for this job. Never cut it yet. I also have used her Cleancut battery powered razor by Seiko at times. This is a daily routine while showering. Trimming the topside to 1/4 inch is about once every seven days with a beard trimmer. I love it well groomed.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'm thinking about moving toward trimming it, daily shaving in the pubic area is killing my skin. The other places aren't a problem, no irritation, but up top it's getting rough. :ugh

14. Liz83

Liz83 New Member

I shave with my venus razor. It iched and I got bumps down ther ethe first twenty times. It is soooo worth it though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.