Best way to have anal sex with a dildo? please help????

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Malcolm Reynolds, May 23, 2015.

1. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds New Member

Okay so I'm a 20 year old college student and well I love anal sex (I am a guy by the way) and well I live at home (dorms are 10k a semester) and I'm finding it hard to have good anal sex with my dildo. I have a real feel dildo with a suction cup and I can stick it wherever but I don't really have a good spot. I've tried chairs but being 6 ft tall and a bit on the big side squatting is immensely uncomfortable. I've also tried sitting on it but again I have to story of squat. I also only have one chair that works the rest are all plush or padded so the cup won't stick. I've tried bathtub, toilet, walls, glass, etc but nothing really works. I would love to have a girl wear a strapon and do me but I'm in between girlfriends at the moment so this is a bit hard. The dildo is average size so it's not too long but it's not tiny either maybe 6 or 7 inches. The thing is and I'm gonna get a bit graphic here. I love it rough so I really want to pound my ass out like hard but with glass I'm afraid i'll shatter the glass and also I don't have a place to brace and really ram my butt into the dildo. Any ideas? please help?

phish likes this.