best way to give him a 'teasejob' ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CuteGurl_8554, Jul 27, 2014.

1. CuteGurl_8554

CuteGurl_8554 Member

That's what I call it anyway where you have him naked and he is standing and you are on your knees as if you about to give him a handjob or a blowjob but are taunting his penis with gentle touches and occasional small licks on the end of his penis. I would often open my mouth as if I was about to move in and full on suck his dick but ended up stopping at the last second and looking right up in his eyes and giving him a big taunting cheeky smile and say 'not todaaayyyyy' lots of eye contact and cheeky mischevious smiles is what makes it all work and my man loves it when I look up into his eyes and smile as I am gently tickling his balls. I will jerk him off but only for partial moments at a time and will stop if I feel he is coming close to orgasm.

I want to know what kind of techniques you use on your man if you do this kind of thing? if you don't I really think you should as it really gets a man HOT!!!!

Any guys can answer too and maybe you can tell us ladies what you prefer. Remember this is the art of tease and not a full on BJ or HJ until orgasm.

Amature, Li_hog_rider and ilkley like this.
  2. ilkley

That sounds so hot. Love being teased until I can barely contain myself!

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Run your fingers on the cock lightly, slowly. If he is like me, you see his cock twitch sometimes.
    Take it in your mouth, don't move, and take it out if he starts sliding his cock to receive caresses, or, do it very soft.
    But don't do it for long. Make him have a little feel but not the real deal. that is torture.

What works on me is I am on my back, a woman straddling me, sitting on my cock.
    Not too much pressure but enough to feel him hard, feel the head. Get off if he starts moving to rub or apply presure.
    Sit on his shaft, rubs slowly and softly, take his hands and make him feel your breasts.
    I love the tease of not seeing them but they're only under a top no bra, seeing the nipples, feeling them.
    But keep your focus on his cock so you know when to remove yourself.

Li_hog_rider likes this.
  4. John W

Gold Member

Wow! This sounds great. I love being teased and brought to the edge. The longer the better. As long as I finally get to release at some point!

5. AK47J

Gold Member

As far as teasing goes, my nipples are very sensitive. I love having them licked, sucked, gently pinched, etc.

6. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

image.jpg Nice tease

lbushwalker likes this.