Best way to find the G-Spot?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maddox, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maddox

Maddox New Member

2. Maddox

Maddox New Member

No one has any info? lol

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

2-3" inside on upper wall (stomach side). Generally moderate pressure in circles works well with fingers but go off her reactions. Personally I work the g-spot during oral. During intercourse doggy position hits it nicely.

4. Tropical281

Tropical281 New Member

I have tried for months and simply cannot find it at all.... then she starts to get sore and not enjoy clit stimulation anyone....

5. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Is there any way you can tell you're feelign the Gspot? Like does it have a different texture?

6. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

When she puts claw marks on the ceiling you've got it! In truth she will let you know I'd guess.;)

7. Tropical281

Tropical281 New Member

I've rubbed what seems like every single spot in there, even what seems to be "soft and spongy" and her facial expression or any reation just dosn't change, I've even applied a good amount of pressure and rubbed in circles what I thought was the G-spot....

8. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

put her legs on your shoulders and ram her hard. kind of hard to miss from that angle.

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

No biggie if she doesn't dig it, some women cum without g-spot.

10. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

The only way to hit the G spot is by some sort of penetration. I have never heard of anyone being able to get it with their tongue.

Simply going straight for the G spot may not bring the desired reaction, if in fact she's not sexually stimulated it can be painful.

The easiest way to find it is to insert 2 fingers with your palm up, then simply make a "come here" motion with your fingers. Bending your fingers upwards and back to your palm as if you were motioning for someone to come to you from across the room.

During oral, you can do this while at the same time working her clit with your tongue.

The feeling of the G spot you'll notice it being a little bump, sometimes spongy. You'll know once you find it & she will too.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've read stories of women having a g-spot O after 20 years of trying to hit the right spot, so it seems to be easier for some women than others. She has to be extremely relaxed, and aroused, or you can rub the g-spot all day long and nothing will come of it.

I've read that this position seems to work best!

Maddox, :lol @ the bellybutton! I wouldn't put it past some guys to try that :eyes

12. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

Turn right at the E-Spot

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

a rough nubble inside her , the texture from my experience is very different to the rest.

get her to sit on a bed legs hanging of the edge then push her back so she is laying down insert 2 fingers and the curve them slightly upwards, you should be either touching or very very close to her g-spot. then exert upwards pressure towards the belly whilst keeping your fingers. you can even find it with your tongue i have and females do tend to go wild if a guy knows what he is doing :)

If all else fails try a map and compass. :p

and another way, you lay down on the bed , she climbs on top and lowers down onto your erect penis, she in a sitting position this is maybe the best way for a female to have a g-spot orgasm via penitration sex.
    I guess it helps a little more if your slightly curved . :)

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

To find the G-spot...

Get her very aroused... when she is soaking wet, then that is the best time to look for it.

Put one finger inside her, and explore the top of her vagina until you feel a rough spongy patch.

If you can't find it, while your finger is still inside her, a little trick is to push down gently just below her pubic bone.. that should make her Gspot pretty obvious as it brushes agt. your finger.

Another trick is to get her on all fours, then put your finger inside of her, and search for the Gspot on the bottom of her vagina.. it is always easier to find when she is on all fours I find.

Once you know what it feels like, you can find it no matter what position she is in.

15. peanutbarnes

peanutbarnes New Member

I Heard To Put A Pillow Under Her So That The Pelvis Is Tilted Back And That Hits It Real Nice......................is That True?

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

STOP with the threads from AUGUST!

17. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Finding the g-spot is not always easy. It is about 1/3 of the way in and on the top of the vagina. Each one has a bit of a different feel to it and some are not always felt. Best way for me using a finger, locating it, then change speed, and change pressure. It works the best after my wife has become a bit aroused and wet. Worst way for stimulating the g-spot is by penetration.

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think this thread has enough advice in it already. And we tend to frown on waking up threads that have been inactive for months.

:lock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.