Best way to find local safe people who want to fool around?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KrayzieCMB, Sep 9, 2012.

1. KrayzieCMB

KrayzieCMB New Member

Keep in mind I am from a small town with an old population in NS, Canada. If anyone lives near there your input would be helpful.

Between the ages of 13 and 20 I had my share fair of sexual activity but never did anything crazy or fun. Because of health problems I haven't even kissed a female in 7 years.

This has all changed and my sexdrive is really ready to go. I am getting erections for no reason at work and that hasn't happened in years. Is there one site in particular that has more results? I am going crazy and don't have privacy very often to relieve tension.

I am curious about a lot of things and want to experience as much as possible while I am able to.

Any help on talking to women without sounding desperate would be appreciated. And I like women of all shapes, sizes and ages. Just the thought of naked people gets me going so I want to explore what really gives me pleasure.

Feel free to ask for any info that is relevant. I am not shy at all

2. KrayzieCMB

KrayzieCMB New Member

As a side note I have tried monthly membership sites that were completely fake but charged a lot of money. I am not against paying money if it gets results though.

3. sandwich

Gold Member

Hey Krazie,

I can't help with the meeting people to fool around part (long story).

But the desperate thing...here ya go...

Who knows how many guys she is choosing from. It could be a couple or quite a lot I would guess. So...Even if her ad says something like "please contact me because I need to get fucked right now"....she will have to start the weeding process.

My take on my gender is that we want you take an interest in us, and that has very little to do with what you have to offer (at least at first). You can ask about something you saw on her profile (skip the steamy stuff for now). Make a nice comment about her answer. You can tell her she's pretty and that she seems like someone who would be interesting to get to know.

Others here may disagree (I have zero experience with trying to meet men that way), so it would be good for someone who has successfully done this to comment.

4. Diddy2

Diddy2 New Member

I've made a couple posts on Craigslist this past month and gotten together with 4 different girls (their not 10's but they did have vaginas and it was free). Also had a couple other girls ready but our schedules didnt meet so the offers fell through. You get a lot of dudes and shemales asking if your interested but I just say no and they leave you alone

Make a post and be real, don't tell them all the stuff you want to do to them right away and don't post 10 pics of your dick cuz it doesn't work, those are the posts the guys really like. Make an ad with a pic of yourself with a small description about how your clean and friendly and you just wanna have fun and be specific about what kind of girl your looking for, it's worked for me

....if all else fails, hit up the local bar on a Friday or Saturday night

Good luck!

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Slutty and I have run ads on CL for her.....we found two guys that both, uh...measured up...and were respectful of our rules......but we spent a little time " interviewing". ....but we had good results....

6. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

I would think just going to a bar would be helpful as well...

7. BitchN

BitchN New Member

^ I'm with her....if you town is to small.....take a few buddies with you to a close by city for the weekend and hit the bars and clubs there....

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

There's also a site called swinglifestyle.com......