Best toys?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by decuss524, May 3, 2008.

1. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

Any suggestions coming for girls on which toys they prefer. Which spot they like toys to be designed to target. Also size that most women like, i know everyone varies but just around i guess. Any experience with the "rabbit"?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Personally, I could have mega-orgasms without ever being penetrated again. Seriously! Throw a good vibrator on my clit, and it will do the trick.

However, add to that a nicely girthed dildo (doesn't have to be LONG - just nice girth for the entrance) and it's definitely over-the-top Orgasms.

For the Vibrator, I do love my Hitachi, but it can be a bit overwhelming - too hard (even on 'low') - I have this little bullet type vibrator that is on a spring-like wand that is great. It's not as 'mechanical' as the Hitachi, and it is easily maneuvered for clit arousal and insertion. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of it... maybe I can find a picture of it....

3. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

Thanks rose, its ok you dont have to send the picture, im pretty sure i know what your talking about.

4. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

So has anyone had any experience with the "rabbit"?

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

search for rabbit...there is plenty of threads that talk about it....lots of the ladies on here owns one...i dont have the rabbit i have one similar. and i love it...best orgasm ive had in a while

6. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

rabbit is fantastic. you should just take the plunge and get something, anything. that way you'll know at least one type she likes or doesn't like.

The rabbit is a good starter toy since it engages different parts of her body. Then she can tell you which parts she liked best

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I'd imagine FlirtyChick will be along shortly to tell you about her two Rabbits...:D

BD

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My wife absolutely loves her Eroscillator. She has several toys, but that's the only one she ever wants to use, and we use it often. It's designed mainly for clit stimulation, and one of the nice things about it is that it's easy to use it along with rear entry. She usually lies on her back with her knees lifted and spread, and I lie on my side and just snuggle up and go to town.

I think CL tried it and wasn't too thrilled, so maybe she'll give some feedback on it as well.

It's somewhat expensive ($130), but it runs on AC power so you'll never need batteries, and wifey has been using hers regularly for about 9 years. Right now I figure the CPO (cost per orgasm) has been about 2 cents each. When you look at it that way, it's the cheapest toy I've ever bought.

She also has a Rabbit. She enjoyed it, used it a few times, then it got tossed aside.

9. igor

Gold Member

Gee, Joe, That's about 2 per day. Does she have time for you? :lol

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

11. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

Also recommend the Cone, its a big pink cone that does incredible things.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, see, that's the thing...these ladies can hit the vibe, and for most of them (OK, maybe I can only say from my own personal experience :D, but I think it's true in a lot of cases), it just makes them hornier. So, they hit the vibe, hit the vibe, then come looking for you!

BD

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

OOOOOPS! My math was a little off. Sorry. :eek: I meant to figure 2 per week, which would be about 14 cents each. Still not overly expensive.

As to "Does she have time for you?" Well hell yeah. She pretty much only uses it WITH me, although there have been times when I've come before her and she's finished herself off with it.

14. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

rabbit is good but my S.O. , LOVES her new magic wand.....

15. igor

Gold Member

Some people on here even have more than one of them :phat:dgrin:phat:dgrin

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I have lots of toys, but my rabbits are by far my faves. The first one is the original rabbit with pearl beads. (Some of those are crushed now, wonder why?) This one rotates in two directions, and has basic clit stimulation on two speeds.

My second one is the Jenna Jamison Stroker. It rotates in two directions up to 7 speeds, the clit flicker has seven speeds, and you can vary on straight vibration, a back-forth motion, or a back-back-forth motion. I love this vibe.

For the rabbits, I use clit stimulation only until I am about to cum, then i use the shaft to finish that off, and hit the g, or have vaginal orgasms. Rabbits are screamers!

I also have an Hitachi Magic Wand, (thanks, CL, Rose). This is the best clit stimulator out there, and I use the G-whiz attachment sometimes too. I normally use this with my glass dildos.

Other than a fucking machine, I now have my sights set on The Wave. This is a rabbit with a full on wave motion for a different sensation.

I cannot really use less strong toys...Good Luck.....

17. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

The rabbit is kind of meh for me. Maybe it's just the way my anatomy is, but if I've got the beads stimulating my vaginal opening, the bunny ears don't hit my clit. My absolute favorite toy is my plain dildo. It's nice and thick, about 7 inches long, but I don't put the whole thing in. I LOVE it when my husband fucks me with it while I rub my clit. If he just puts the first couple of inches in, the head rubs right on my G-spot and I cum like crazy!

18. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

Well I'm going shopping soon, so I think im gonna get the rabbit and maybe a few more toys for me and the SO ;) As for using it, it seems like some girls need to be using the toy themselves to know when to change things up. Do you guys suggest, me doing the work with the toy, or letting her do it to herself and me being there kissing and stimulating her and other ways?

19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

That's probably best asked to the ladies.

What I've always done is use the toy on my partner in the beginning, at least until/unless she's completely comfortable handling it herself. I think the way it usually works is by me asking how she likes it... "Show me...." And it seems I can never duplicate exactly what's shown to me, so she'll take over. :D Often I'll still try with my wife, but she eventually takes command and lets me do other things. :brow

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yup, that's been my experience too. When I first "introduced" my wife to ole Bugs Bunny, I blindfolded her and used it on her. (I let her hear it and feel me sliding it down her body for quite a while before I even got anywhere near her crotch with it.) She practically came off the bed when I first got it inside her.

Now, however she knows how she likes the Rabbit used on her much better than I do...practice makes perfect! :brow Now, I usually watch her use it on herself. I know what she likes with my fingers, because I can feel it. But if I'm using the Rabbit or another toy on her, I can't feel what she likes. She can, so she usually uses it on herself and I watch or do other things.

BD