Best starting sex position

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by n0t0r10u5, Jan 23, 2008.

1. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

Any feedback as to the best "starting" sex position. i mean like after all the foreplay and everything is out of the way what is the best way to start things off? What do you ladies like to start it off? gents?
  2. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

girl on top. hands down. they get to control, watching them is so hot, they set the mood and tempo. love it.

3. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

I think it depends on a variety of factors, and you certainly don't want to get stuck in a routine. A good lover is spontaneous...they go with the flow, they let the mood dictate the precise moment for intercourse. The best "starting position" is whatever foreplay naturally leads into, because intercourse is an extension of foreplay, not an entirely separate activity. For that matter, you certainly don't have to follow a preestablished sequence: 1) foreplay 2) intercourse 3) orgasm 4) afterglow. You can have: 1) foreplay 2) intercourse 3) during-play 4) intercourse 5) orgasm 6) afterglow or 1) intercourse 2) during-play 3) intercourse 4) orgasm 5) after-play 6) intercourse 7) orgasm 8) afterglow...ad infinitum.

The point being, just go with the moment.
  4. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    I don't believe in the words foreplay and sex, they are a throwback to a dark time of long ago. Bluesy is quite right, go with the flow. If it's morning and you're both still waking, a relaxing side-by-side position works well. If it's later in the day, a more active position might be more appropriate. Sex should never be scripted, even with married couples. Different times of the day, different tempos (relaxing, harder, gentle, passionate). And then Bluesy's idea of mixing the sequence up a bit (which we do to some extent).
  5. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

I agree with both Bluesy and Cbrmale, you just cant follow a pattern. My partner and I got into a pattern of foreplay, followed by missionary and finish with her on top. Damn, that got boring so quick! But it is easy to get stuck in that rut, and we both got pretty blase, so watch out.
  6. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Yeah, my husband and I just do whatever we're feeling, which is what anyone should do. Whatever strikes you and your SOs fancy, you know?
  7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I will go with Bluesy and the rest of you.
    If role playing We will do what that calls for.
    But foreplay should be changed to sex play as
    it should never stop just because you enter Her
    I use foreplay from the first gesture to the last dribble.

Hiker
  8. poster_guy03

poster_guy03 New Member

As for the first position of entry for an "encounter" it depends on the mood... Missionary fuels the intimacy, girl on top still gives some face to face but is more erotic (to me anyways) while doggy is for those raunchy moments. It's not a big deal either way. Heck, we normally go through 3 or four positions in one sitting anyway!
  9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

We either start her on top or me on top. With her on top she can take her time and work it in slower before she gets flipped around ;) We've found that we can't start with doggie because she likes to be warmed up before that.
  10. Lefty'sLefty

Lefty'sLefty New Member

Hmmm

Sometimes I care, often I don't care in the least. Most of the time I'd prefer that the Mrs. choose what position. I mostly care about how it feels for her, I can pretty much get off in any position, ITS ALL GOOD!:phat
  11. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

Most of the time we start out with her on top. She's better than me at teasing me, going slow, and leading the transition from foreplay to intercourse. Plus, I have trained myself to hold back when she's on top while she gets in three or four orgasms from the get-go.
    If she's tired, then we start and finish in missionary.
  12. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

1. I start out with face to face kiss and cuddle. Gentle fingering and caresses.

2. Once things are really cooking, I .like to switch to 69. I don't worry about what she's doing to me. Usually she's blowing me. I tell her soft, gentle, and no rush. I'll give her some oral sex; maybe some fingering, lots of bun caressing (I love buns!). And I'll definitely spend some time gazing at the "Gates of Heaven"! Close up! Never ceases to amaze me!

3. When things reach a boiling point; I go for girl on top! That leaves my hands free to feel her back, butt, boobs; everything glorious! I like to cum in that position too! Finger in that tight spot if she's into it!
  13. BearCat86

BearCat86 New Member

Girl on top is definately a great way to start imo. But that can get boring always starting the same like others have said so it is good to mix it up.
  14. schlong

schlong New Member

Depends what were doing really, if shes in a filthy mood, then she climb on top, if im filthy and she hasnt got there first, il get her to bend over and go doggy. Mornings though are always missionary or with me sat on the cair.
  15. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Missionary: I love kissing her as I start penetrating.
  16. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

Same, I usually start in missionary.
  17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

Can't really say I have a favorite starting position - I just want to pipe in and agree that doing the same damn thing :eyes every time you have sex can get rather monotonous. Trust me, after 30+ years of marriage, we've experienced our share of ruts, from which we've had to struggle to break.

Actually, I think right now we're in one of them......
    ....... [​IMG]......is Thorn around?....[​IMG]......

Can't go anywhere till I go down on him. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE going down... but since our time has been restricted lately, it's like we don't take time (both of us, not just one of us) to capture the moment and be creative with each encounter.
  18. Kirby08

Kirby08 Banned

i love starting with the missionary b/c it gets us in the mood, then she gets on top because i like to watch he thrust upon me while i drink a beer! sometimes i start out with getting head too.
  19. pbjsw

pbjsw New Member

missionary
  20. jadeddiva

jadeddiva New Member

After foreplay there is no usual pattern but i like to go 69 to really get the juices flowing,hehe. My boyfriend prefers missionary.
    As for mornings,my back is usually toward him lying sidewards i lift my leg and he enters me from behind and end up in the scissor position. But i also like mornings in the missionary position. He kisses me softly,and caresses my breasts while he penetrates me.