best shaver

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longnstrong, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

hay, i been interested in buying me and my girl a special gift. i am thinking of buying a shaver i heard that Braun Silk Epilady is good but it looks scary, and i dont know of anyone that has tried it. Seiko Cleancut Pubic Shaver is another, one but lookin at it i dont understand how it can make you as smooth as waxing or shaving. i dont care so much about her fur as i do mine. what i want to know is which would the Seiko Cleancut leave stubal on me or her. or do i have to buy the braun epilady to totally not have any stubal?

and also how weird is it to see a guy with no pubs is that something a girl would jump out of bed and run out of the room :eek for.

then i have to find a way of talking her into being clean shaved :( . but i think i can handle that :p .

#1 longnstrong, Feb 27, 2005
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2005
  2. blade

blade New Member

i think a guy being clean and smooth as a baby's bottom is a refreshing change for most women...

3. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

It is a lovely change. My ex got me to shave, so as a surprise/present he shaved his for me, it was quite nice, he found it a bit itchy when it started to grow back mind u.

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

so this is mostlikely something that won't scare a girl away once she sees this. or something she will laugh about to their friends? i dont want to look like a perv, atleast not early in the relationship.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea itchyness is a problem for me too. When I shave my balls and penis and around my penis, it gets really itchy the next day or two. Ireally like to look at my smooth penis and balls when I masturbate. Its a great feeling. For me I also shave my legs because I like the feeling of massaging my own smooth legs while i'm masturbating too.

6. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

It wouldn't me no, but then as with alot of things, all girls are different, it's not something i tend to talk about with my friends so i don't think you would be laughed at. Just go for it.

7. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

alrite what type of shaver should i get then????

8. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

cant remember what type my ex had, just some bog standard one he used to shave

9. preglover

preglover New Member

I use that Micro touch they show on TV. Works wonders.....

10. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

hay i tried that Braun Silk Epilady and found that it worked well, very well. but it hurt just a little too much for me to try it on me-ball-saq. when it gets near denser longer fur it hurts more. so you have to shave it short but i dont know how short, cause if it is too short and thin it wont get pick up. the machine grabs your pub with tinny, thin clamps and pull 1 or 4 at almost the same time out. you can get one and try it at linen-n-things. but i dont think it would be good for someone who never shaved before (me). i do think that it would be good for someone who is use to waxing.

so now i am going to try the seiko cleancut shaver and mgic touch to see how they feel for a first timer.

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i just brought and use the Seiko Cleancut Pubic Shaver, and that is a way better product then the eplilady, and a whole lot less painful. even though you would have to use the seiko alot more often. you have used it for the first time ever, and this is the first time i have ever shave. my skin down there is more thenn 87% smooth down there. i imagine if i waxed my self it would be cleaner. but that is too scary a thought to think of. the site that i brought it from is said it will be smoother and smoother the more i used the product. i brought my from here http://www.beavershaver.com/

12. Logger

Gold Member

There are some women's eyebrow and mustrache trimmers and hair removers at CVS. They are similar to the personal hair trimmers shown in TV adds. There is a Half Inch tube, about 4 Inches long, with a cutting screen about 1 inch long. Some are battery powered.

Has anyone tried any of these personal Hair removers? Any brands you like? I am interested in using something for my wife's pussy hairs. Right now, I just use sissors, cutting the hairs to about 1/4 to 3/8 Inch long.

I thought I could roll the device from the joint with her leg, up to the lips of her vagina, not going quite to the clit and vaginal opening areas.

Thanks

13. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

i dont think that a guy being clean shaven is summut to jump out of bed for, me andmy b/f tried it once and have never looked back at first it was just a joke but we both liked it, im sur eif you shave together then one its an excuse for a very erotic experience and two it will kind of encourage her abit, i mean my guy let me shave him once lol i no ya need alot pof trust lol but it was worth it coz he shaved me after and then went n had some great sex, all smooth an ready for action xx

14. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

I've ordered the "THE BODY BARE QUAD COMBO" last week. I will try it out, and let people know how it goes. I suspect that it will work for both women and men. I don't know if it's the best shaver or not, it's just what sounded best to me.

Here's the description:
    http://bar-nun.com/quad.html

#14 screamingeagle, Sep 12, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2005
  15. Logger

Gold Member

The hair remover I saw at CVS had a narrow slot, at the end, maybe 1/16 Inch wide and 1/2 inch long.

The Personal Hair Trimmer, had a a series of r0und slots arond the last 3/4 inch of the end of the tip. There were two sizes of slots, a wider slot on one side, and a more narrow set of slots on the other half. One side has 1/16 inch wide slots, and the other side had more narrow slots. Apparently, inside the circular slots, is a whirling blade, that cuts the hairs that enter the slots.

I was thinking that the trimmer might have less pain that the hair remover. But the hair remover should have a longer lasting, softer approach, with no stubble.

I have seen hair remover gel. Anyone tried that?

16. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

hair removal gel mostly just disolves the visible hair
    stubble returns pretty fast

17. Logger

Gold Member

I am not sure how stubble would beel with vaseline for a dry hump. My wife's pussy hairs have remained farily silky. I cut them from 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch long. Her short pussy hairs help hold the Vaseline and Astroglide fairly well, and I don't have any sharp feelings on my tip, while thrusting during dry humping.

Is the stubble prickly? Would that irritate my tip in pressure contacts? I may be better off to stick with my sissors, and not cutting her airs too short.

Ideas?

18. Logger

Gold Member

I saw a Lady Remington Trimmer. This is similar to having attachements on electric clippers like men use for beards. The Lady Remington had a 4-position adjustable comb. For Men's beards, the combs covering the clippers are different lengths, and clip on individually.

There was a Men's beard trim set, powered by 2 AA batteries, that I am thinking of getting. Wife seems interested in letting me try it. I could get her pussy hairs down to about 1/8 inch long.

There are rechargable clippers, but my wife likes her privacy. So it would be easier to keep the battery powered clippers put away.

Ideas on clippers?

19. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

BIT ITCHY!!! OMG !!

Holy shit.. I shaved my pubes.. And itched for the nexed 2 weeks.. Omg.. I thought i had crabs or something.. God.. Going around scratchin my crotch every couple min was not cool...

Never again.. ...Maybe a close trim.. but not a shear shave.. HELL NO

:p

20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LMAO!
    Dave! - The point is to keep it shaved. The itching comes when you let it start to grow back. Those little stubbles are are a bytch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.