Best sex you ever had?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gphine, Jan 25, 2010.

1. gphine

For me? Hands down - the first time we tried to conceive. The total excitement realizing you were operating without a safety net - no condom, no pill. The rush of that first unprotected orgasm will never be forgotten.

2. igor

Gold Member

I'll have to agree with that. It was really hot for use because, while we had been trying to get her pregnant for some time, it wasn't working. The Dr determined my sperm count was low so we had to abstain for several weeks. When the time of the month was right, we were both so horny we screwed like crazy (and it worked).:phat

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'll have to ponder over my experiences for a standout fucking experience, but I do remember the first blowjob I ever had that went all the way, with her taking it and not backing off. That was probably the closest I ever came to feeling like what it seems women feel during an orgasm. When I came in her mouth my whole body shuddered for what seemed like a minute. I was still ejaculating even after all the juice had finished coming out. My vision was whiting out and I swear I thought I was going to faint. I'd call that a full body experience.

I have had it happen a couple of times since then, buit the first is so memorable because it was such a surprise. I have felt a rush while fucking, but never so intense.

4. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

never tried that but i bet its awesome. that rush of working towards orgasmic bliss and to work towards having something so intimate as a baby thats both yours and hers alone.. it must be wonderful. i remember on my 20th birthday with ym girlfriend. she ran out of the pill and i never carried a condom on me because i was alerigic to latex and shes on the pill... so anyway yeah natural sex is aweome. and theres something special about truly feeling everything. its intimate and sexy.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Every time is the best sex for me.

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Best sex for me was when my boyfriend and were making love rather than "fucking" I was in missionary and it felt so good all the tingles and the rhythm he was going in felt like bliss.

I didn't climax but it was greatest sex. I felt so loved and he was kissing all over me OMG! I just want that all over again.. if I were to die I would want to die feeling like that!

7. CruelTease

Gold Member

The first time I invited loverboy over. It was the first time we kissed, touched and all the rest.

I text him, told him to quit sending me naughty messages and start doing the things he was talking about. My heart was pounding the whole time waiting for him to arrive.

As soon as he knocked at the door I thought I was going to be sick. My nerves seriously got the better of me. I hadn't slept with anyone else in 4 years, I wasn't sure I could do it. I opened the door, he grabbed me and kissed me... Just his hands on my skin felt like electricity.

We went upstairs, undressed each other and spent the next hour exploring each other, without having sex. When we did get around to the sex, it was incredible. I couldn't even describe it. The sexual chemistry between us is something I've never experienced before.

8. luvbug

Gold Member

When I have it I will let you know! lol

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

For me is when I met that woman who opened my eyes to sex like I never had before. We had talked about things before and we both trusted we were disease free and no risk of pregnancy.
    Condom still went on after she gave me start up oral. I was already hard but she wanted to have me that way, she loved it at first sight.
    After some real sexy and awesome oral the condom goes on and she gets on top. She took her time to stretch and get me in, already wet to start with and I couldn't stop looking in her eyes and she was not used to this.
    After a while she decided to remove the condom and got back on me.
    She felt SO good inside, very wet, tight in the right places.
    The look of pleasure on her face trumped the best BJ I ever had.
    She orgasmed and gave me nice deep intercourse, I came in seconds and she stayed on top, laying down on me recovering as she kept me in, still hard. from this day I knew I will always want more with her.
    After she removed herself she started playing with my erection but the head was too ticklish to let her continue, I would have let her do.
    We did it again and she was done, once more would have been too much for her. The other times with her were always my best and and showed me a new sexuality I had never experienced.

10. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

the second time my ex & I did a "forced" role-play

the first time we had been hesitant, trying to work everything out

*disclaimer, we DID have a safe-word so while I'm saying I said no & begged him to stop.. I never meant it :p I never said the word*

there was just something incredibly hot about having the trust to know that he was going to do whatever he wanted to me and the more I begged him to stop, the more turned on we both got.. the whole thing lasted about 2 hours

he was rougher than normal with me, I was extremely sore afterwards (in a good way.. I had came a lot during our playtime) but when it was all done, I got a hot shower, a rub down and cuddles and kissing & the trust we had before had intensified... the feelings were indescribable :D

11. Silverback

Silverback Member

There have been so many great times with my Fiancee, immediately 2 spring to mind as contenders for 'the best'. The first being in the changing cubicle at a swimming baths with loads of people walking past. If anyone's eyes had wandered to the gap at the bottom of the cubicle I think it would've been obvious what was happening in that cubicle.

The second was outside. My Fiancee had a party at her parents house when we were younger, we wandered off outside by the back door. We had some great sex outside if a neighbour had looked out of the window, or her friends came looking for us or even to the kitchen for a drink we'd have been caught in the act.

12. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I think tonight just topped my best ever :D despite the first 5 minutes my teeth were chattering so horribly that we couldn't stop laughing and had to take a 5 minute cuddle break to get me warm