Best sex scenes in movies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Makesmewonder, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

Since this is a sexual forum, and I'm a movie geek... hell, why not mixing both? Tell me and/or show me, the sexiest scene(s) you've ever seen.
    I'll say that the sex scene in 300 was one of the hottest in recent memory... it felt more like real sex, than just acting.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Most of the scenes in "9-1/2 Weeks" are pretty hot. He's a bit quick to finish though...but I think that's part of the domination undertone of the movie.

And I'd say just about all of the scenes in "Fatal Attraction" are also pretty hot. The elevator scene sticks in my mind...very animalistic.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

European films, particularly French films, generally do sex scenes very well. My all-time favourite is a scene from L'amant (the Lover) which was a French-Anglo production filmed with two-versions of the dialogue: French and English. I don't think anyone couldn't be turned on by the scene that starts with the voice-over 'we were lovers...'. The whole scene is slow-paced and beautiful, as if we're watching a couple in love making love and they have all the time in the world to do it. And if anyone sees this scene, the penetration was real. Another hot scene from the same director was in the film 'Enemy at the Gates'.

A couple of others stick in my mind: Penelope Cruz in the Spanish Version of 'Open your Eyes', some of the scenes in another Spanish film 'Sex and Lucia', the sex scene a Scottish film I saw just recently 'Red Road' and so on. And the scene in Henry and June: under the bridge beside the Seine (sous le pont a côte de la Seine).

Film makers have two choices: to show sex and nudity or to imply it by sliding the camera away and fading to black. In many films and television shows these days, directors aren't shy to show sex as an equal to other parts of the plot. After all, love and sex are a part of the human condition, are they not?

4. Dreama

Gold Member

The Illusionist, between Edward Norton and Jessica Biel.

5. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

That...

...was well done. It conveyed love, passion, affection, concern, despair, fatalism and a will to hope that life would go on. Great, sad, superb scene. Tough to watch, actually.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

It was incredible on two counts: there was nothing but death and destruction all around, and in the midst of it was this passion and desire that couldn't be contained. And it was a true story, although the sniper and the girl never met up afterwards. But yes, he had this sexual affair with a girl sniper in the middle of the seige and the battle.

7. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

Jessica Biel in a sex scene? I gotta see that!

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, The Illusionist is a great movie. So, yes, you should see it.

9. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

While the russian character was a real person, the story itself was mainly an invention of soviet propaganda during the war.(I had a mate whose ambition was to qualify as a sniper and he was very into the history of it) Although I thought the sex scene was actually ultra realistic with two people trying to be intimite in the midst of horror not even having any privacy to do it.

Cowboy lover mentioned this in another thread, when you watch something and get a sense of realism its much easier to relate to it.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I agree with you there. It was passionate and sweet, although a bit short.

11. cook74

Gold Member

"Wrongfully Accused" with Leslie Nielson, about 40 minutes into the movie.

Leslie is such a sex God! :lol

12. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

I've seen that movie, but can't remember the scene... I'm only reminded of the scene in Naked Gun where Leslie Nielson and Priscilla Presley wear the giant condoms.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

All of the scenes in mainstream movies that truly turn me on feel real in some form or other. One that turned my wife on big-time was Law and Kidman in Cold Mountain. The whole film had been building up to this re-unification sex scene. Like Enemy at the Gates, it was also a sharp contrast between love and war, passion and destruction.

14. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

:lol

the sex scene from Brokeback Mountian and the scene in the house from The Notebook (although that wasn't really a sex scene :ugh)

15. igor

Gold Member

Not between 2 people, but I liked the scene in "True Lies" when Arnold has Jamie Lee Curtis strip.

16. qweepster

qweepster New Member

Nicole Kidman and Jude Law in Cold Mountain and Halle Berry and Billy Bob in Monster's Ball

17. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

A history of violence....... fantastic sex scene on the stairs....... I nearly woke up with carpet burns after watching it!

18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Hell Yes it is!
    And isn't that actually a rape scene if I remember the movie correctly?? :nerv

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

The sex scenes (multiple) in the film Lust Caution have to be amongst the best I have seen for a while, and the film itself isn't bad either. Although Ang Lee wanted to make an Asian movie, to me it had a Western feel to it, and was a film I could easily relate to despite the Cantonese dialogue. And the young actress was beautiful and talented, although very shabbily treated by the Chinese authorities because of this role (lighten up, it's just a film)>

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

9 1/2 Weeks - Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke on a stairway in an alley, up against the wall, clothes ripping and raining......

Fatal Attraction Glenn Close and Michael Douglas in the kitchen on the stove.....

Asylum Natasha Richardson and Marton Csokas in the conservatory, especially him going down on her, while people all walked around. She adjusts her suit and walks out!

All wicked sex is great to watch! (and have) ;)