Best sex of ur life

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by scar69, Oct 30, 2017.

1. scar69

Gold Member

thinking of the best sex uve had, wat made it so great? mine was every time w a guy i knew would do anything, he was so dirty, gave amazing oral

sensless, Stewty and Amature like this.
  2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

With the first lady friend who orgasmed from penetration.
    Combination of sex and the connection and attraction that developed.

I won't mention the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G blowjobs, handjobs and titfucks I had, it was sexual - not sex.

Last long term FWB. Our desire to please each other without reservations, same likes and dislikes, her willingness to try a little more and be really fine doing it, the attraction and bond, the trust and respect, friendship, and how often we had it.

conal25 likes this.
  3. Lovnflman

Gold Member

The best sex of my life was the first night with my current wife. We met online.....she IMd me on AOL (yeah we are older). We IMd, texted, and talked on the phone for hours. This went on for a month, every day. When we finally met and had our first official date the sexual tension was over the top. Had a great meal with a little wine, rented a movie, and back to her place. Didn't get 15 minutes into the movie when we started making out. The sex was incredible.......first time on the couch, second in her bed. Been together ever since.....almost 20 years.

Oh the memories.

4. Stewty

Gold Member

When you say he would do anything, what do you mean?

I had a woman tell me once that she loved the sex between us because I was so dirty and was open to anything.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Awesome, congratulations to you and wife :)

Lovnflman likes this.
  6. Kurio

Gold Member

I think it’s very likely that the best sex of my lifetime is probably all the sex that happens without me being a part of the equation. It’s okay though my sexual exploits account for a very small percentage of the overall sex occurring in our planets history. Not even a footnote really. Probably within the margin of error for anyone estimating.

7. scar69

Gold Member

it was wild- we'd do it outside in broad daylight, etc; he didnt wanna get too rough, wasnt into pain like i am but he did it for me

doth, Stewty and Steveb like this.
  8. Stewty

Gold Member

Sounds good!

9. dimebag

dimebag Member

I was on acid in Atlanta, GA backstage at a Mastodon concert in 2008. It was a threesome with two girls I didn't know; and perhaps even the most beautiful girls I've ever been with. Or that could've been because of the acid.

With that said, if either of you are reading this - hit me up.

10. xcane

Gold Member

My ex BF who had an 8.5" cock thay seemed like it was as thick as it was long. I came so easily from him fucking me and would have multiple orgasms.

sensless, grey_duck and USNCVN72 like this.
  11. Imaginethat

Imaginethat Member

It was years ago. Our neighbor was over watching a movie with us, and my wife got quite drunk, so she had to go to bed. That left me and our female neighbor alone. I soon found out that she wasn’t wearing any panties, and that she was soaking wet wanting to fucked. I banged her, and our juices soaked the sofa cushions. I think about that frequently to this day, and it’s great masturbation material.

petergozinya likes this.
  12. Soren87

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Actually it was with my first GF that I had sex with. It happened sometime in the 2nd to last month of our nearly 2 years relationship. No other sex session surpassed that. Part of me misses her tbh.

13. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

The wife's bff was living with us during her divorce. We started a sexual relationship with her which was kinda up and down, but we did have one day...My wife and I woke up horny and started playing. I asked her if she wanted to invite Barb to join us (she was staying in the guest room downstairs). A few minutes later the 3 of us were naked. My day started with Barb placing her meaty pussy on my mouth while they both sucked my dick. It was a short session but FUCK!
    Later we were in the mountains by a river and started to play. Just petting, but everyone was getting really hot. At one point Barb was kinda under me, sucking and licking my balls while my wife stroked my cock and I fondled whatever was handy. We managed to get back to the house without crashing and immediately stripped and started playing in the bedroom. The women had not played together much at this point but my wife was fingering Barb and Barb was feeling my wife's tits which dwarfed Bar'bs perky little b cups. She seemed fascinated.
    At the end, I was fucking the wife, kneeling in front of her, holding her knees up. I exposed her clit and asked Barb if she was nasty enough to go lick that clit while I kept fucking. With no hesitation, Barb's mouth was on that clit and my wife had the hardest, longest orgasm of her life. We actually got concerned at one point, it went on for SO long! After that she was spent and crashed. This day pops into my head a lot.

14. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

I honestly don't think i can pin point 1 specific time that was the best. I can pin point a specific person, my husband, but we have had so many exciting times that idk which would be the best. They were mostly all great, but had different aspects that made them exciting. Lol

We've fucked in a parents bed, in the car, at the lake, in bathrooms, on couches, on the back porch, different friends houses. Just a variety of things.

Pootsie and AJR23 like this.
  15. danrb007

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I had a GF in my 20's that loved the taste of cum and loved sex. We were together almost a year and all the sex was great.

16. used2bgood

used2bgood Member

Was the first time my wife and I shared a friend of hers. (FMF) Shared her for the whole weekend! was almost totaly wore out. Never was that 'used up' again though!

17. Little Southern

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I can't narrow it down to one time, but all my best experiences were with my ex FWB. He was also my best friend and we communicated all we wanted. We are both adventurous and fulfilled all the fantasies we each had at the time.

Alwayslearningsex and danrb007 like this.
  18. Rvdude05

Gold Member

When I was really young, playing in my friends basement, he grabbed my crotch, rubbing it. He told me that he wanted it in his bum. He lowered his pants and guided me in.... He was so tight, it took awhile to enter. I masturbated him as I fucked, and when he orgasmed and throbbed on my boner, I fill him with my cum. It was my most powerful orgasm, ever! I would do it again.