best rope?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by redics_girl, Mar 17, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

we really want to start getting in to rope bondage.... we've tried the japanese silk rope and the nylon rope you can get at adameve.com, but werent too pleased with the result. what is the best rope for bondage play?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

The best rope that we've come across is rope from Rainbow Rope - Bondage Rope, Medical Toys and More!
    We bought from them at a convention a few years ago and still have the rope today in perfect condition even through all the abuse. We have something like...40ft pieces in 5 or 6 different colors. It's MFP rope and is solid so it's not rapped around a core and wont fray like crazy on you. When they cut it, they burn melt the ends to bind them together for you.

It's rediculously cheap at 30 cents a foot or 35 cents a foot for the crazy multi color ropes.

They have the BEST colors I've seen around. They stay SUPER bright and just fantastic.

I would invest in some from them asap for your kinky needs :)

3. Anotherday

Gold Member

I don't know if it's the best out there, but this site has some great products and learning tutorials.

Personally, I just use cotton rope that can be found in any hardware store on the cheap. It's soft enough, but still has a slight bite, but it tends to fray and wear out.

TwistedMonk.com - Home

#3 Anotherday, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

thanks mitt! will definatly have to look into that!

5. sandwich

Gold Member

I like the looks of the rainbow rope. We have used rope I had for camping and also "rope" I made by tearing old jeans into strips and tying them together. I think the color of the rainbow rope would be very stimulating for someone like me.

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

I prefer steel cables.