Best positions to lessen potbelly= ??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Benni, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Benni

Benni Member

I got a lot of my potbelly whittled off through months of exercise but still have a 'pouch' due to 2 C-sections many years ago which weakened the muscles.

What sex positions are best that would lessen the look of a potbelly? I know the obvious one is lying on my back but don't want to do that all the time!

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't try to hide mine. I figure they can see through my clothes that I've got a big tummy. If they can't handle that, they shouldn't be sleeping with me in the first place. I've had a big tummy all my life and the only put downs I've received are from people like my mother and stepmother and girls at school, never from a potential sexual partner.

3. Benni

Benni Member

He says he doesn't care but we will be together for the first time on March 30th and I want to lessen that 'look' for him -- for that first time at least.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife got rid of hers through a strict diet and exercise, not much time left though. She did her's over about 18 months...but then kept going, and now she's got rock hard cut abs.

5. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

You're a mature woman. I hardly think he expects you to be perfect. I know women are very self conscience about this sort of thing, but if he truly wants to be with you, it isn't going to matter to him. In most cases, a man that is mature in mind and body doesn't care about these things. If he truly wants you, he will more than likely embrace all these little things you're worrying about as just another part of you that makes you beautiful to him. Truth is, us mature men are just as worried about what you will think of us the first time you see us naked as you are. We just don't vocalize it.

I wouldn't worry about positions and just go with the natural flow. The truth is, by the time you make out and have foreplay, he will have already have seen all of you already, So, what position you use for the main event doesn't matter much at that point. Just do what feels right and stop worrying.

xx

6. Paula

Gold Member

^^
    If he truly wants you, he will more than likely embrace all these little things you're worrying about as just another part of you that makes you beautiful to him

7. biker061

Gold Member

it is what it is, mrsbiker:rose and i both have a few more pounds on us than we need (take a look in our pix) and everything fits pretty well. you'll figure out what works for you guys. and if he expects perfection he should look in the mirror as well. time tales its toll on all of us!

8. octavius

Gold Member

The problem with men is they may interpret your self consciousnesses as.... hey I'm doing something wrong. The women I've had the best sex with were not the most attractive physically necessarily. They were the most comfortable with their bodies and sexuality... There is a level of physical attraction that is needed but he's into you else he wouldn't be with you now.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Doggy, no mirror :lol

10. losixxx

losixxx Member

Realy the potbelly shouldnt matter especialy if you try to keep it within reason, witch sounds like what you been doing. So any position would sound good. I think a lil potbelly is cute

11. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Standing 69 if everybody is up for it

12. dave5

dave5 New Member

You look awesome, so why is he looking at your belly?

13. Benni

Benni Member

Thank you sooooo much! I feel so much better about this now!! He DOES love me and tells me he doesn't care about my potbelly, I just felt so insecure about it.

Thank you ALL for your great feedback! :D

14. sabian

sabian New Member

No need to be insecure....When it come to love and sex and everything associated with it. there is not a belly out there that should stop it from happening. Atleast in my eyes, there is not a belly or anyother body part that would stop me. Size and shape just add to the fun of it!!!! all very very sexy!!! good luck and have fun!!!

15. Benni

Benni Member

Thank you! :)

16. CumwithmeOK

CumwithmeOK New Member

My Wife has had a little Belly since, we met. We have had sex in every position there is. Please, forget the little pouch.

#16 CumwithmeOK, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013