Best Of Times/Worst Of Times

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kermit, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Kermit

Gold Member

Thought i'd check in. Lost my job, couldn't hack it, so extreme at times couldn't keep up. Should have some net soon, working on it. Temp agency sucks, that's for another day Finallizing details of my divorce, my wife is the wild card not sure what's gonna happen be good y'all love you all!

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Sorry to hear things arent going too great for you. Get some internet sorted so we can all cheer you up!

Fingers crossed the wife plays fair with the divorce so you have something to celebrate!! I'll have the bubbly ready for you.

XD xxx

3. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Sorry to hear that. Hope all gets sorted soon.

4. Kermit

Gold Member

Yeah three full weeks later before i got my first check, same for my roommate, and cause of the incompetent temp agency (rather the OTHER company that pays us!) we had our power shut off and got paid the day after we had to pay 75 dollars to get our power back on, ugh! There was one guy working there who waited six weeks to get his paycheck. Yeah it was surreal talking to them "ummm i'll go see if your name is on the list to be processed" which sounded like "ummm i'll go check to see if you're one of the lucky ones we decide to pay this week!" cause it sounds like htey pay us when they feel like it. At least it's accurate. I got my nine bucks an hour and my roomie somehow got 10 bucks an hour but i'm not complaining at all, happy for him, should be good til he finds his dream job and keeps our power on, food on the table, and rent paid. Still hunting though, for the next job, hope i can keep this one, might go through the same temp agency or another at least til i can figure out the job that's right for me, which may take a while i suck at even menial jobs lol.

5. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Sorry the job didn't work out. Hopefully you'll find another one soon. I hope the divorce goes as smoothly as divorces can go... Most are painful but at least they lead to closure of the relationship. Take care of yourself!