Best male masturbation techniques

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by dodo7145, Mar 25, 2011.

1. dodo7145

dodo7145 New Member

Hi everyone, I masturbate a good amount but usually do a simple shaft rub. Anyone have any other interesting or fun ways to make it more plesurable? Please and thankyou
  2. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

3. justintime

justintime New Member

I have found that almond oils is the best as there is no friction and boy it feels good.
  4. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Gosh damn this forum is awesome it almost always gives me a good laugh. I keep it pretty simple. Touching yourself since 12 has allowed for me to try some unique techniques although I find myself always going back to old school dick in hand:lol
  5. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

6. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

I didn't even notice that. I never scrolled when I found that so I only saw the top one. ROFL.
  7. Blowjob

Blowjob New Member

Awesome, I am going to try all of these. Thanks
  8. Outshout

Outshout New Member

There's an awesome website called Jackin' World. It's basically a small database of various masturbation techniques, self-control exercises, self-enhancement exercises (i've never really tried those because I question their validity), and a bunch of other stuff including journals an testimonials about people's masturbation habits. It's a pretty cool site with a lot of cool techniques to try.
  9. Anotherday

Anotherday Active Member

As Dave Chapelle said " Sit on one of your arms till it goes numb, then use the numb arm to give yourself a "stranger."
  10. andrewpeter

andrewpeter New Member

Many of the techniques presented here take some time to perfect, so don't get discouraged if you don't get immediate results.This technique is applicable only to those having foreskin.Get fully hard and lube up and stand at the bathroom sink.
  11. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

This is kind of embarassing but Ive used a fleshlight before. I didnt like it. For one it was cold. I want something atleast as warm as my penis. Two you need alot of lube which over even a couple minutes gets sticky and uncomfortable. And finally it was too big to handle. It was just weird for me.

Haha now that I think about the way I got rid of it, I put in a donation bin for clothes and shoes LOL. Someone got totally suprised going thru that batch.

But Ive never really liked anything other than good ol shaving the carrot. One thing that does work great are vibrating cock rings *drool*. I like the strtchy ones that can go underneath my balls and lift them up. Its way satisfying and gives an intense and messy orgasm. Try it out.
  12. thirtyplus_uk

thirtyplus_uk New Member

Wrap your wife's/partners panties around your cock and away you go......fresh or used ones :D
  13. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

I kind of enjoy wanking into a juicy pussy :)
  14. Swunk

Swunk New Member

Two lubed up hands, one above the other, twisting like you'd ring out a rag, going up and down. Time each twist to each up-down, and time both of these with thrusts from your hips. The two hands going back and forth and twisting up and down your shaft is proabbly about the best feeling out there, short of something involving your girlfriend. (Or boyfriend) Hell, this is a good one to teach to your (gender)friend!
  15. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Photos:
    Wow. Some of these tips and suggestions make my technique look boring. I guess I just do it the old fashioned way - up, down, up, down, up down. Never tried toys or lube before. Maybe I should. Haha.
  16. thunderseed

thunderseed Member

Photos:
    I often fantasize what it would be like to have a dick. But i guess I just have to settle with watching men masturbate.

If I was a man I would masturbate in a bathtub. With bubbles! I would even cum in the water.... oh i would love to see that.

If I was a man I would also have sex with as many items as I could find, like cantaloupes, and other fruits, hell even couches, I'd use anything I could find.
    In the sex shop they have this amazing realistic ass that you can fuck. I've tried to talk my male friends into buying it, but they say there really is no way of hiding it, it's a life size version of a woman's ass, and it feels realistic. I would certainly buy it if I had a cock.
  17. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Active Member

Stroke until you get precum dripping, spread it over the head,
    take the head in your palm / hand, rub using speed, technique and grip you like best. Or use lube. Pay attention to the balls too.
    I've been brought to cum simply by having a woman hold my penis and give me squeezes twice, I was simply spening my time indulging breasts and I received attention. It gives a nice strong tingle in the shaft but works best in a partner's hand, I could not reproduce it myself.
  18. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    recently tried using a cockring while masterbating...one that u could adjust the tension on....had never used one before ..i put it on really tight and just had at myself, it made everything waaaaay bigger which was kind of a visual turn on i guess, and the way the swollen head felt sliding through my hand was great...( i wouldnt go more than 20 minutes with one on tho....)
  19. CharlesLandor

CharlesLandor New Member

Wow! All your techniques are hilarious and some are actually effective! Now it will be easier to handle the **deleted**
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
  20. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Photos:
    Drooling over here.