[Ask a Girl] Best Lubricant out there

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rescuer, Jan 14, 2014.

1. rescuer

rescuer Member

Ladies,What would you consider to be the best silicone brand lubricant out there to be used for sexual intercourse? Your answers would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,rescuer

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

The last one we used was passion and we got it with my husbands new toy as a sample. Got it from xtreme restraints. Just picked up wet platinum and haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know how it compares.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Pjur original; nothing else comes close.

alwaystry likes this.
  4. alwaystry

Pjur eros was great ,also we have been using astroglide...premium? Its a step up from regular. We have used a couple from the Wet line but were very sticky.

5. rescuer

rescuer Member

Ok,Please! do,because we are gonna have to start using some,because she is not getting that wet anymore.Especial since I am very well endowed.
    We looked at a few,2 of them were Astroglide and Jo

6. rescuer

rescuer Member

That's what we are trying to stay away from,the ones that would be sticky.That is why we don't use the KY brand.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

rescuer note that Pjur has both water soluble and silicone lubricants varieties..
    We use the silicone type because of the smoothness which stay around much longer.
    Astroglide is exactly the same product and I believe made by the same German manufacturer.
    We have also tried the Swiss Navy silicone lubricant but although still ok find it a bit too "thick" and less easy to apply.
    Navy indeed; that is the only way those Swiss seaman are likely to get wet as after all it is a landlocked country albeit with some big fresh water lakes.

alwaystry likes this.
  8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Not silicone, but our favorite is Coconut oil

John W likes this.
  9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

The passion lube is definitely better than wet. Passion is silkier.

10. John W

Gold Member

I agree. We started using coconut oil about a year ago and it is the best we have ever used. Also great for massage. By the way, use it instead of butter and you have the best grilled cheese sandwiches. Just sayin'

ply likes this.
  11. shashtzoh

We agree that Pjur Eros is our favorite for everything. Not tasty though. lol

12. Sweetnsassy

Sweetnsassy New Member

We are also looking for suggestions. Wet Premium seems to wear off faster than a silicone based lubricant should. We have ruined a couple sets of sheets with it too. That stuff doesn't wash out no matter what I try lol. I don't like KY and this other stuff we bought called liquid sex was just awful!

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I reiterate; Purj is silky smooth, lasts, does not taste bad and washes out of sheet in the normal laundry process.

14. jmf 218

jmf 218 New Member

Pjour silicone absolute best I've found, no bad taste , lasts, not sticky ,doesn't even stain , high priced but worth it for good sex

15. rescuer

rescuer Member

Thanks guys and ladies,I think that we have found a pretty good one.We went by this Adult store the other day called Priscilla McCall's and there were these 2 ladies that worked there.One asked if she could help us with something,I then told her that we were looking for the best lubricant that wouldn't be so sticky or wear off too fast.she showed us a few and had us to tested some samples of them.While doing that,another lady came over and said that this Jo brand is best out of any others over here.I use it with my toys and with my boyfriend and it works the best for me,then another one came over and said that I agree with Katie this Jo brand is the best,because I have the same problem as you do,plus my boyfriend is hugh and every since I started using this,we haven't had anymore problems.
    We haven't tried it yet,but I will keep you updated if you like.

16. bigman89

bigman89 New Member