best friends wife

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by jimbo69, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jimbo69

jimbo69 Member

What to do? At a party at weekend and had a really hot few minutes with the wife of my best friend. One of the most erotic kisses ever in a kitchen with our partners unaware just feet away. Who knows how far we would have went if we weren't interupted. We got away with it but now I want to take it further. How do I go about it? Advice please.

2. DWB

DWB New Member

Dont effin do it....not worth it man!

3. jimbo69

jimbo69 Member

She's so hot though

4. DWB

DWB New Member

There are many other hot women out there...you said she is the wife of your best friend...put yourself in his shoes...

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Some best friend you would be if you seriously did this behind your "friends" back.

Friends don't pull shit like that.

6. DWB

DWB New Member

exactly

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Seriously....with friends like you, who needs republicans. You're a real piece of work. Of course, she's no better. I feel sorry for your friend..if thats what you can call him.

8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

^Completely agree.
    By the looks of your profile you're married. Why would you want to cheat on your wife?

9. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Hm you should consider yourself lucky that neither your wife or him found out. I already told one horror story on here about one my best friends who had a long term girlfriend that cheated with one our other good friends. All I'll say is it ended up very violent and expensive.

Fucking with your best friend's girl is just one those things most honorable men don't do. You have no integrity to try and continue it. We all make mistakes in the moment but now it's up to you to make an effort to stop. If not you're bringing yourself a lot of potential drama in your life.

You can either man up and tell him about it and tell him you're wrong, ignore it and move on, or continue whatever relationship you can with her.

If I caught one my best friends sleeping with a gf of mine I'd beat his ass so bad that I'd probably try and kill him.

10. davec84

davec84 New Member

take it from personal experience, if you do. YOU WILL lose your best friend. and you'll be LUCKY if you don't lose your wife

11. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

Don't do it, there is a lot of serious advice given so far. Yes all may think our friends wife/GF/ boyfriend/ etc are hot...leave it at that....unless its one of those situations your invited to join....stay away...next time it happens it could back fire and she can say YOU made a move on her...and he will take her side.. you loose either way.

12. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I can only echo the above. The rest of what I'd say is not remotely nice, so I'll keep it to myself.

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

I've always made a point of avoiding sexual thoughts about my best friend's women. No it isn't easy, but it's a habit you can develop if you are really a friend of his. I wasn't married when I learned that's what I had to do. Now I have banged a couple of them after they broke up for other reasons, but he just shook his head and shrugged it off. They were already history.

14. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

wow.....

wtf dude?

is this a serious post?

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

No doubt.

16. azman08

azman08 New Member

If i were your best friend and found out about this i kick your f,n ass from here to hell and back, Man best friends just do not mess with his best friends wife,,,smarten up dude:yell Hey people out here in Phoenix get shot for less then that, think on that...

17. jimbo69

jimbo69 Member

Looks like you are all echoing what deep down I knew all along. I will take the advice and put it down to a drunken moment and live with the memory. I seriously didn't mean any offence but this came from so far left field it had really fucked with my head. Obviously I couldn't talk about it to anyone,so I asked on here.
    Speaking to her on the phone last night,we both agreed to move on. Too many people will get hurt. Thanks for the advice and at least I've got s memory to keep.

18. azman08

azman08 New Member

Well yes you will always have a memory of it, but hopefully he never finds out...lol good luck really... Like i had said in my blog, one thing to do something like that if you all are in agreement to it but damn dude!:lol If your friend isn`t watch out.......

19. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Lol not quite the response you were expecting maybe. And it probably stings to read the comments. But they are all right. Don't compromise yourself and your friendship..if your is as good a friend to him as you say.

I had the opportunity to hook up with my best mates girl a couple of years ago. And I'm pleased to say I turned her down.. Plain down!! I could never ever do that to a friend. Incidentally. She fucked around with someone else. And he let me down big time so we aren't friends anymore. But at least I can sleep at night.

20. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Exactly. A nut is only a brief moment of joy while holding a friendship is much more valuable. I'm sure all us have had chances with a friend's girl. Best to take the high route and get with somebody else's girlfriend who isn't a friend of yours:)