Best Friends, Not Lovers(?) - Part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Feb 5, 2012.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Kaitlyn was my bro, my best friend, my wingman. There was only one real rule in being a bro, you don't fuck your bro's, even if they are a woman (which is allowed). Sense she had become my bro just about one year ago however something seemed to change... where no attraction was before now there was plenty. Maybe she had changed, she had grown... her boobs seemed to somehow grow larger in this time and her figure had filled out perfectly, she had nice curves now.

We were hanging out just like normal one night but I couldn't resist starring at her tits that night due to the low cut top she was wearing that gave me a great view of them. She seemed to notice but would just laugh as I smiled at her but I couldn't take it any longer... I had to tell her how I saw her! I told her how I thought she had the greatest breasts I'd ever seen and waited for what her response would be like.... she laughed very bubbly and thanked me!

I was pretty shocked by this.... now I didn't know what to say next... I didn't have to say anything though as she told me she would give me a treat. I was curious for a second what this "surprise" would be but I didn't have to wonder anymore for very long as she began to unbutton her red blouse. I certainly didn't try and stop her. Underneath she had a black silk bra on, her breasts popped at my face now like I was seeing them in 3D!

I starred away and she didn't mind at all! She told me we were still bro's and this didn't change anything which was cool, then still only wearing the bra she asked me for a hug! I was quick to jump at the chance! I held her tight for awhile taking it all in... seeing how close I was I decided to go all or nothing and began to try and unstrap her bra from the back...

she pushed me forward asking what I was doing and I apologized, but she then told me "all you had to do was ask" and turned around letting me unstrap her bra. It fell to the ground and I anticipated her turning around... she didn't make me wait long as she turned around with the girls free! I went to reach for them, but stopped myself and asked if I could assuming she would say yes as she let me get this far! She said no to this however.... she reminded me that bro's can't get physical.

I got another hug though, I made sure to take off my shirt real quick so I could feel her bare tits on my flesh as I rubbed her smooth back. I told her how horny I was and that I hated the bro rule keeping us from fucking and that I REALLY needed to get off! She proposed something that I might like that didn't involve us getting physical but was close.... she asked if I would be up for jerking off in front of her and cumming onto her voluptuous tits! It didn't take me long to take her up on the offer which seemed to please her as she yelled "Yay!".

With the sight of her tits right in front of me and the rest of her as well with her sexy facial expressions, amazing lips, smooth skin and nice tummy I had no problems beating off. She slid her hand over my rock hard cock just to give me a little help once and it certainly did help! It wasn't long before I was able to cum and just like she wanted I made sure all of the hot cum dropped onto her tits! She let out a nice loud and sexy moan as I did which just made her even more irresistible! She told me she enjoyed it but I made sure she knew I still wanted to fuck her for real, she told me maybe soon enough... and winked as she slid her finger through the cum on her chest and licked it off.

2. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Very nice. Naughty involving a friend ;)