Best finishing position?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lifuzz, Jan 9, 2007.

1. lifuzz

lifuzz New Member

I was just wondering what position do you like to orgasm in the most during sex? Which ever it is, do you always rely on that position to get you off the best?

For me I kind of like doggy, it goes really deep and I love the sight of my gf's back arching while I pump her. Plus, she has a really great ass ;)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I absolutely love orgasming from oral sex. He is able to give just the right amount of pressure, and focus on the exact spot.

If you are referring to 'regular' sex, i would have to say my favorite way to orgasm is Cowgirl. I can control the depth, and the natural clitoral stimulation is an added plus for sustained, and often multiple, orgasms!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I like cowgirl best... I can get very deep that way, which drives us both wild. :) As a plus, she can really feel me cumming when I'm all the way in like that. Ahhh.... :)

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Missionary is the one for me. We really love it. I like not being in control sometimes, and it always gets me off. Other positions, while awesome to do for a variation, just don't get me anywhere as well as missionary.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I love watching my wife's face when she orgasms, so we usually finish missionary. Cowgirl would be good too, but her hip has been bothering her so we don't do that much anymore.

6. SexyLoopy

SexyLoopy New Member

its doogy style for me i like how deep it goes. i also love it when my man plays with my clit at the same time, it drives me crazy

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Hmmmmm... I propose that we should divide this into two categories..
    "Finishing inside".. or "finishing outside".. :) lol

I love doggy, and feeling his hands on my waist while he pounds away..This way I can spread my legs and raise my butt nice and high to allow him deep. I lovvve feeling him drive me down into the bed forcefully while he comes deep inside... (Not to mention having access to my clit and breasts.)
    He prefers to have me on my back, holding my ankles way up over my head, because he enjoys watching my breasts and facial expressions that way, and that way he can also lean back and watch his cock slide in and out, or pull out entirely and come all over my tummy, breasts and face. (When doing that, I can rub my clit and come, too.)
    I love either of these two, as the depth of penetration is awesome, and when having him come inside, deep is how I want it. I can't choose just one! While I love doggy, the option of having him unload all over me is kinda nice, too. :eek:

8. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

I have no preference as long as I dont go off before she wants me to.

9. sinaliciousone

sinaliciousone New Member

i love finishing in the doggy position !!!

10. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

After making her cum via 69, I love to put my wife's butt on a pillow and, remaining upright, fuck her like that until I cum. If we haven't done 69, from that position I can reach down and rub her clit while I fuck her, make her cum and then really start thrusting hard while she cums. I love watching her breasts bounce while I fuck her so that's another reason I do that! Heh, heh! ;>

11. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

That *is* a fantastic position!
    The feel, and the view of that position for us women is hot, too :)
    Laying beneath that way, the man fully upright, fully dominate. With any luck she can gatch a glimpse of his shaft pumping her, and most delicious of all, she has a full view of him while he rides her. She can watch his muscles tense, his facial expressions, his body movements, while he gets closer and closer and then comes.
    Yummy :brow

12. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Only problem with it is usually, afterwards, my wife has to go pee really bad and after thrusting in that position, my leg muscles are really tight and, after she gets up, I just sort of collapse onto the bed! Sometimes I get friction burns on my knees, too! But it is well worth it! I still LOVE to do it!

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

LMAO! :p Yep.. some things are just worth while ;)

14. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I like "girl on top"! That way my hands have access to her WHOLE body! Front side, back side, boobs, butt; everything!

15. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'll agree with those who said finishing doggy ! Another favorite finish is missionary with deep penatration and her legs folded all the way up and back.

16. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

Fine tune your art of making of love

Finishing position for orgasm is a matter of what you and your girl choose. Whichever position that works for you may be used as a finishing position. The beauty of sex lies in the wide variety of positions that can be adopted. Good books are available that you can use to learn the secrets of making explosive love. It doesn't matter which position you finish in if you can't take your girl to the height of erotic pleasure during a sex session. Fine tune your art of making of love, and you'll see the finishing take care of itself beautifully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Proven Love Making Tips and Secrets- Revealed! Go to 500lovemakingtips.com

17. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

For me and my woman,we like finishing doggy style.She says that she loves
    ( as well as I)the feeling of me going deep inside of her and the thought of me cuming deep in her gets her even more turned on.although sometimes I
    like finishing in the missionary position,because she likes seeing my big cock going in and out of her very wet pussy.

18. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Swinging from the lampshade upside down ....

Only joking...

Depends on how I am feeling...at the time..

Sometimes I am so far gone, I dont really care

Yum

19. bigballs

bigballs Member

I like doggy as my first choice or me on top with her legs wrapped around my neck.

20. dreamin_starz

dreamin_starz New Member

finishing positions.... well the majority i like wen my mans on top and takes control and just goes wild and does wat he feels wheter its rough and wild or slow and intimate... watever he does i get in that mood and go and with it and wen both our bodies flow together its just amazing...