Best edging techniques?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by biboyluke, Dec 2, 2014.

1. biboyluke

biboyluke Member

Hello there !

I've been wanting to try edging because I've read it makes you have better orgasms and last longer. Anyone of you guys know about the best techniques to do this? There's a lot of crap online, some anecdotes could be useful.

Thanks!

cfnmchap likes this.
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Hubby likes to stroke until he gets to the point where further stroking would push him over the edge. He'll stop, relax for a moment, then slowly start up again until he feels that he's getting close. Lather-rinse-repeat.

cfnmchap, phish and HotForHoney like this.
  3. thekid36

thekid36 Active Member

What I do is squeeze in between the bottom of the head and top of my shaft right before going all of the way. This tends to keep you on edge without going all the way over, so to speak.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'll keep that in mind!

5. Meee

Gold Member

Interesting. I'm going to try this on the boyfriend.

The way I usually edge him is by stroking him full length and watching his reaction to find the most sensitive spot. Then I stroke that area and bring him close. When he starts to huff and puff, I bring my hand down to the base and stroke there where he isn't as sensitive. When he calms down, I go back to stroking the sensitive spot until he starts hugging and puffing again. I do this again and again until his pre-cum is flowing over my hand. I can get him to the point where one or two strokes of the sensitive spot is enough to bring him to the edge and make his body arch and struggle. Then I finally keep going and let him finish in powerful shots as he kicks and shouts and looks like the strength of the pleasure is scaring him. My record for edging him like this is two hours. The time just flew! After I let him come, he was still close. I was able to make him ejaculate two more times in five minutes.

When I'm giving him a hand job and it becomes apparent that I'm going into edging mode, he smacks his forehead and says "Oh no." But he does like it.

6. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Mitt's "lather rinse repeat" method plus controlled breathing. For me I find that key. If I take long slow deep breaths I can hold back better. Sometimes I grip my cock right at the base. That helps.

Mittimer likes this.
  7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The best is to try it by yourself, no distractions, even if froma nice partner for now. So you learn better before showing someone.
    Masturbate the way you usually do but when you feel that sensation you are approaching ejaculation, slow down and softer.
    Be ready to stop even, because you will have to stop. Wait a few seconds and start again, it won't be long until you need to stop again.
    Each time you stop, you actually have an orgasm, and sometimes some semen dribbles out, or a small squirt.
    Look at your penis, feel it in your hand, it "convulses" when you orgasm, it's a bit bigger and harder too.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Repeat as many times as you can take it, or as you feel like doing it.

You want an anecdote. I have a few :) I will pick a favorite.
    This woman I met and visited got into giving me a BJ, and I don't say that often but she was GOOD!
    She took me close in a short time, not many can do this.
    So I asked her to stop, and it felt good orgasming, and then to continue again. She never did this before,
    never saw that happen before, she said it was "jumping" and harder like never seen before.
    As you already know, there is more cum when you do edging.
    When I couldn't take it anymore and I was out of breath, I swear my cock was hurting from being harder for longer, more often,
    Also my balls were pleasantly hurting from being tight for an extended period of time. I think she took me to the edge close to 10 times that day. When it finally let go, it was so intense. she kept sucking, playing with the balls, I was screaming from pleasure,
    breathing hard and fast. I had to rest from receiving a BJ!
    So being such a talented one, she just kept going until I asked her to stop, really. She swallowed it all and stroked me a bit after letting it go of her mouth. She often said I had lots after she was done. Because of edging.
    OMG when she let it go, it got so hard the veins were like a bodybuilder's muscles, it was throbbing and bigger.

Sounds nice, I get the BJ. In turn when we had sex, I did it doing edging too. The beauty of it is she orgasmed several times,
    it was awesome for me to give her multiple from intercourse, I never did this before.
    Again it was intense and when it stayed hard I kept going as much as I could, so I made her orgasm some more.
    Again she said no one did this for her that way before.

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Personally edging for me has always been:
    Stroking to the "Almost Point" then slowing or completely stopping 'til I'm back to normal.
    If I sense that I've pushed too close to the point of no return then a firm 3-5 second squeeze at the very base of my shaft or an almost painful flick/squeeze of the balls will pull me back to earth. :)

10. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Honestly edging can be very cool because I seem to build up a larger load faster for when I actually get to release which a bigger load feels better to me anyways but edging has backfired on me. I would edge a couple times a day for a few days which hones doesn't take long but when it came down to sex or a time where I " get to" sit down and finish I found it slight harder to get a full erection and then when I do I literally want to pop right away which has led to an unsatisfied woman ( until I go down on her if she is in the mood for that) and a "wasted " orgasm. I'll stop when I get close then the slightest breeze or even thought and it just sort of " rolls " out. ....yeah so I guess what I am saying is I don't have good advice

11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

What happened with you might possibly be explained by the fact that if anything becomes "the norm" (yes, even sexual stimulation) then deviating from it can cause issue/create obstacles. That can lead to serious issue in extreme cases (like not being able to climax without a 21 gun salute, midgets painting you in chocolate, and wearing a gorilla costume), but generally can be gotten past with a little perseverance.
    So, basically what I'm saying is that you got so used to the sensations, process, and so forth involved with edging that when anything different came about you encountered the complications you described.
    Not sure. Not an expert. But it's at least a possible explanation.
    Also - for the record - I've never required anything as extreme as my parenthetical scenario above. :p

12. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Yeah it makes sense.....and I'd give your scenerio a try. I don't need to but hey what the hell.

SpocksNod.gif

10_3XL likes this.
  13. thekid36

thekid36 Active Member

I found this out while trying to find different ways to edge. This may be one of the more extreme forms. Hard to describe how intense the sensation actually is. Two hours is quite a long time! I have edged for quite awhile and sometimes let it all build for days. I only use the squeezing technique described right when about to lose all control. It is rare that I actually get to that point and need to be incredibly aroused to do so. Two times in five minutes sounds intense as well! Edging does give us men the chance to have more than one orgasm. It is different when you start to explore it. Goes against what the norm is. Takes some time to figure it all out. Definitely worth doing so! Please keep us informed on how this works out with your boyfriend!

14. biboyluke

biboyluke Member

Wow, thank you guys for all the replies. My aim for edging is not so much about pleasure, but about being able to last longer. My frenulum is extremely sensitive and I hate having to stop to avoid cumming. I have pretty healthy and good erections (I'm quite young so that's not really a problem).

I'm gonna start doing a 20 min session every other day using your suggestions and see how it goes. I'll keep you posted!

phish likes this.
  15. sagswing

Gold Member

God what I wouldn't give for your problem . . . sigh . . .

16. biboyluke

biboyluke Member

:O What do you mean? I find it a bit embarrassing that I can't last that long. It's not like it's instantaneous but I'd love to go on for way longer!

phish likes this.
  17. thekid36

thekid36 Active Member

As men, we are programmed to cum when we are sexually aroused. It is natural to do so. The desire is basically to let go as soon as possible. Just as it is with many enjoyable activities. We want it now! This is great when we are all alone. The thing is that this is not always possible. When with a partner, it is important to make sure that she enjoys herself as well. Without her always having to worry about rushing in order to cum. This is what makes edging important. It can simply help us re-train ourselves so as to extend a little longer. Not that it always has to be a marathon! Quick can be intense as long as it is not rushed. There should just be the option available.

Layd and phish like this.
  18. biboyluke

biboyluke Member

Yeah, that's exactly my idea with the whole thing!

phish likes this.
  19. John W

Gold Member

Damn! That's hot.

20. Lou_x

Gold Member

the best edging technique is with my mouth :p