Best BLOW JOB you ever got?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by JuicyB, Oct 26, 2006.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

By far the BJ I ever got was in Santo Domingo (the DR). I was on a first date with a delicate 19 yr old named Josefina. She was an aquarius, quite bright and talkative, and had a scholarhship to be a concert pianist. I was 22. She was quite dark, but with thin lips, a small pointy noise, and with very short hair, and a meticulous dresser, on the conservative side. Kind of a prim and proper girl; had gone to a Catholic boarding school for the last years of high school. After a pleasant date, I was walking her through an elegant neighborhood towards a main road to find a taxi to take her home. I decided to take the plunge and give her a kiss! She responded so passionately, I was flabbergastted! We kind of stummbled towards a shadow a huge tree made with the street lights on the sidewalk! It was around midnight. She started breathing so heavily, and make little moans that I thought, well I'll go a little further! And I put her hand on my pants right on my dick! And she asked "what do you want me to do? The question shocked me, and took me totally off guard! Wow, I thought, I'll give it a try! "I want you to suck it!" I answered! And with trembling hands, I undid my zipper! To my shock and amazment, she crouched down, took my throbbing cock into her delicate little mouth! I glanced around in dazed ectasy, praying to God that no one would walk by! And if they had, the intensity of the pleasure was too good to stop! I came in about 2 minutes! And I couldn't stop trembling like a leaf for about 15 minutes!
    What was your best BJ?

2. Master9804

Gold Member

Hmmmm just last week. Omg Hotbabe was soooo fucking good and she took it all in her throat. Then she took all my cum. I though she would choke to death, but she got it all and smilied her ass off afterwards. I then kissed her and thanked her for the awesome cock sucking. Then I got down and gave her the eatting of her Life. Damm am I Lucky or what.

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

You know TGIF? Thank God It's Friday? TGFBJ!

4. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I love sucking Master's 10 inch cock and taking it all in my mouth as far as I can go. Him eatting me was awesome, he is very skilled :D :bow

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

Best BlowJob I ever got....is every one Ive ever gotten...and the future ones are included as the best ones Ill get!:brow I dont think Ive ever had a bad BJ...I mean, no ones has bit my cock off or anything!

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm with you on that one. Never had a bad bj!

The best I ever had was from my late wife, and they were always indescribably delicious, but I had a "date" with a gal once who really got into it. We were to meet (for the first time) in a hotel. I'd been driving all night, so when I got to the hotel I gave instructions at the desk to give the lady a key to the room when she arrived, and I then went to bed. A few hours later I heard the key in the door but pretended to be asleep. The next thing I knew she pulled the sheets loose from the bottom of the bed and crawled under them in between my legs. She had removed her false teeth and sucked me into her mouth, then into her throat. Whew! She was good! Crazy, but her bjs were amazing.

"Ahhhhh.... Hi, nice to meet you."

naughty4u likes this.
  7. luv2flashgirls

luv2flashgirls New Member

In a car, parked in the street, while my girlfriend was stripped down to a thong bikini. :)

8. luv2flashgirls

luv2flashgirls New Member

That ruled.

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Did your gf give the bj, or did she just strip while you got it from another girl?

10. Master9804

Gold Member

Hmm Now that is a awesome idea. Wonder if I could get Hotbabe to do that one time. Damm I could just see her in the Thong and that awesome ass and Her taking it all in her throat.

P.s. Someone said something about not ever having a bad BJ. I have had a few bad ones. So it happens. Don,t have to worry about that with Hotbabe.

11. eandvk

eandvk Member

Yup...I said it...never have had a bad one...true, some have been better than others...lol...Glad you and HotBabe are fine in that dept.:D

12. cljimmy72

cljimmy72 Member

The best I ever had was with a young lady I was seeing years ago. She loved giving head and swallowing. If you came inside her she immmediately went down on you and licked you clean. Got lots of quickie BJ's at work from her. She was probably the best sex I have ever had in every department. Do I miss her? Oh yeah!!!

naughty4u likes this.
  13. rene48

rene48 New Member

false teeth?

==
    WELL THAT IS A NEW ONE. I HAVE TO SHUT THIS DOWN SO I CAN STOP LAFFIN. HOWEVER, I SUPPOSE IT HELPS WITHOUT THE TEETH. GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT.

14. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I was out one night and ran into a girl I used to go to school with, hadnt seen her in years, anyway we had a few drinks and I gave her a lift home.
    While we were parked in the car she gave me a blowjob that made my eyes roll back in my head, it was undoubtedly the best Ive ever had in 50odd years on this planet...:cheer
    I swear that girl could have sucked a golf ball through a garden hose:D

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

Or maybe she could suck-start a Harley Davidson!

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Or suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

Nuthin' sucks like an Electrolux

18. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

A mate of mine tried that once and got his cock stuck...
    That raised some laughter at the Emergency room but he didnt think it was so funny at the time:cockblocked

19. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Standing on a step stool with my arms up in the air putting a vent in an air duct. It was a total surprise.

20. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Surprize BJs when you least expect them can really be a blast!