Ben Wa Balls during sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lucky13, Feb 11, 2007.

1. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

I want to try the ben wa balls inserted during penetration but im wondering if they would feel too hard for men? Has anyone done this?

2. Misa

Misa New Member

What is that?

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Just guessing here, however, I would suspect that ben wa balls might not leave much room for the male's penis unless he was just able to penetrate into the opening of the vagina. I don't know if the male could push them back and if they would roll forth and get into a back and forth motion. Seems like it might be a bit difficult. No doubt others will be able to speak from experience about this. I might be inclined to insert the ben wa balls into the vagina then like the woman's clit or rub it so that she cums with the balls in her. That might work a little better.

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We have a Penthouse Vibrating Golden Egg that my wife inserts in her vagina and then I insert my penis pushing the vibrating egg deeper and we have intercourse with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms for both of us.

5. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

Ben what?

The balls i have arent that big so i think a penis would fit?! Ill keep ya posted!

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Give it a try and see what happens. :) I'm thinking it could be interesting, so long as he doesn't thrust too deep.

7. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

The balls were barely noticable for us but they are small- Ill go larger next time...

8. teamster145

Gold Member

OK you can call me stupid but how do you get'em out? Do they have strings attached?

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I saw some when I was at the sex shop the other day. They were quite small..3/4 of an inch in diameter, so I'm not sure if they would interfere that much. However, I can't help but wonder too how one get's them out if they end up getting pushed too far. I guess you just wait for them to fall out on their own. There aren't any strings attached.