Belly buttons guys and gals

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Amature, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Amature

Gold Member

i don't know what it is exactly, but there's just something about a female belly button that really turns me on. When I was a kid back in the mid-70's halter tops and hip hugger jeans were all the rage and I LOVED it! I still enjoy seeing a nude female and admiring a belly button, especially an "Indy". When my wife and I are intimate, I always have to stop at her belly button to kiss, caress with my tongue, suck on, and lick before working my way farther down. Sometimes, I do this while fingering her between sucking on her titties. She doesn't object, but does say it feels weird and none of her previous partners ever did this. So, my question ladies, would you also feel weird if I were to do this to you? Is this something you would enjoy or find sexy, or turn you off? Guys, do you do this or does belly buttons do anything for you? Just wondering how weird I am I guess.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Here's some history/trivia for you:

The origin of tortellini is obscure although many legends lay claim to the origins of it. A strong local tradition has it that this dish was born in Castelfranco Emilia (province of Modena).[3] One night during a trip, Lucrezia Borgia stayed at an inn in the small town and during the night the host became so captivated by Lucrezia's beauty that he could not resist the urge to peek into her room through the keyhole. The bedroom was lit by only a few candles, and so he could barely see her navel. This pure and innocent vision was enough to send him into an ecstasy that inspired him to create the tortellini that night.

Bambidaaarvark and Amature like this.
  3. girlintheshadows

I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend did this! It sounds like a good way to add something fun to the sexperience. I might get nervous and make sure it smells good first, but other than that it's sexy! Lol

Amature likes this.
  4. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

This is one of the less weird pleasures I've heard off. They are very beautiful and sexy to look at, though I've not spent a lot of time giving oral stimulation to any ;)

Amature likes this.
  5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Hmm... I can definitely see where you are coming from in finding women's navels to be alluring. I know that I definitely have my interest piqued when I see an attractive woman with a bare midriff. Perhaps it is because of the mental suggestion that if you are seeing that usually concealed spot revealed, that more is possibly to follow? I don't know - I'm not a psychologist. :p

Doitagain, Amature and lbushwalker like this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

What he said ;)

Amature likes this.
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Al dente!

Amature likes this.
  8. sandwich

Gold Member

I figured there were others out there! My husband is in love with my tummy, abs or whatever you want to call them....and yes, he is into my belly button in a big way. He doesn't suck on it like you described, but he does lick it. He keeps buying me swimsuits, and it has a lot to do with wanting to see my belly button framed a certain way. If I am running around in panties and a shirt, he will often come over and push the shirt up and tie it so it won't cover that area. It's like an obsession, and I find it to be incredibly hot.

lbushwalker, Amature and djanalyst like this.