[Ask a Girl] Being with a girl

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Daria87, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Daria87

Daria87 New Member

I'm straight but curious and I've always wondered what it would be like to be with another girl.If there's any girls who have and could tell me about their experiences,I'd appreciate it.PM me if you like.

2. Julie04

Julie04 New Member

I am currently with a girl. She is the second girl I have been with. I was always curious what it would be like to be with a girl, I always just wanted to kiss a girl to see what it would be like. But once I did, I wanted more. Being with a girl has changed my outlook on sex. Dont get me wrong, I love having sex with a guy. But when your with a girl, they know more of what feels good. I mean cmon.. their girls themselves. Especially when you play around with different things, the sex becomes way more interesting. The way my girl makes me feel is amazing. I would tell you not to be afraid, just have fun and go with whatever happens.

3. Master9804

Gold Member

Now I love these kinds of threads.

4. Divine69

Divine69 New Member

I was never with a girl either, unless you count young exploration, until about a year ago.

I'm married and my husband and I have a very strong relationship with LOTS of communication (most important thing ever). We decided to dabble in swinging last year. Honestly, I instantly was intrigued because of the female aspect of the other couple, not so much the man.

Months went by and we met and went out with a couple a few times until deciding to go back to their place after a club one night. It was so funny initially because, honestly - how do you start one of these things? I started making out with my husband like a horny teenager and then whoops, where are my clothes? It happens, but I guess you could say I was the instigator. My husband caught my eye mid makeout and he didn't need to speak a word, when I turned to look at the other couple, they were touching, looking at us, invitingly.

I made my way to the other girl and we started to make out and I helped her out of her clothes. The men sat back and watched, which was very erotic to know, although I was 100% focused on the, er, task at hand.

After we were both extremely turned on, I asked her if I could taste her, which she eagerly agreed to. I guess it's true, that it helps to have the equipment, bc I brought her over the edge a few times, then she returned the favor, to my great pleasure. After our lickfest, we had some men to take care of, and boy did we take care of them :dgrin

Drumroll . . . I'm so super happy I decided to do it!

To be honest, it was a very hot experience for everyone it seemed. We went out (and back in) a few more times, making many, many sexy memories for life.

I must say that I'm not looking for a relationship with a woman though, that's not my thing. I do enjoy playing though and my hubby is getting a 3some for Valentines Day - so I'd say go for it, what's the harm? If you don't you may regret not doing it now.