Being uncut

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xo0zeron0ox, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

Is it a bad thing? :ugh

2. wholetmydawgout

Nooo dude! Actually, while it might not meet the global norm of what a penis should look like, you are more likely to make a female cum vaginally (the harder one) that people with circumcised penises. Why? Well, I don't remember exactly the reasons but just generally think about it - because you're uncut there is reduced friction between your knob and the vagina walls compared to those that are cut. Therefore, females enjoy it greater and you make them cum vaginally and everyone is happy.
    The other response that people generally give is that it is healthier if you're cut but if you wash down there by pulling back the skin and washing it and around there you should be fine my friend.
    So don't think it is bad - think it is great and how you're gonna make your partner cum over and over again.

3. slick

slick New Member

No.. sure not bad.

I was 17 before I knew there was a difference. I was in the service and notice most guys were circumcised. Never give it much though, just thought they looked a little strange. I wondered how they masturbated but that was about my only thought. There is pros and cons for both cut and uncut but I'm sure glad I'm all intact. If I was cut I would probably feel the same way.

Just enjoy!

4. farspark

farspark New Member

I'm of the opinion that male circumcision is a form of sexual abuse. Your forskin contains sensitive nerve endings that contribute a lot to pleasureable feelings. Chopping it off in the name of religion or conformity or cleanliness is abuse.

Regarding religion: There are other types of sexual abuse that are done in the name of religion. Some religious groups perform female circumcision which generally involves chopping off the clitoris and even sewing up the vagina to make a tighter fit for the husband while reducing sexual simulation for the women. This is illegal in many Western countries, but advocates for it claim that it is an important part of their culture and therefore cannot be judged by outsiders. The same is said of male circumcision by some cultures. I say, culture or religion should not be an excuse for remove parts of small childrens' bodies when they are too young to consent.

Regarding cleanliness: Firstly, this argument only relates to people living in deserts who have no water. Secondly, no one suggests chopping your toes off if they get a bit dirty. Thirdly, even in desert with limited water it is easy to clean your foreskin. The best method is to hold the skin closed over the head of the penis, then piss under the foreskin. Urine is in fact a better cleaning agent for your penis than soap or water. It has a better pH (acidity) for the sensitive skin of the head of your penis.

I like my foreskin, and feel sad for those that have had theirs cut off. Please, don't do this to your own sons.

5. tina

tina New Member

my current boyfriend is uncut and I don't have a problem with it - I can tell you that after a few cut ones though one has to sort of get used to an uncut one again but it's no big deal... he's very yummy :)

6. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

Actually there a re a lot of people that are un-cut as well as cut in this world. To my knowledge (meaning I may be wrong) Circumsision usually takes place in the middle eastern countries and territories and places near by such as going further east. I'm not sure if the Native Americans practiced circumsision. Althoght I don't know what happened before the time, Circumsision was extremely rare in Modern Europe (right after paganism became a lot less popular and christianity was accepted)
    Lastly, The USA has quite a lot guys that are circumsized while some few aren't. It is believed in the US doctors widely encourage this practice givng the least information to the parents and it sometimes it could be a "routine" procedure. I could go on, but then it could actually become political. For the record, I'm uncircumsized and I like it. As a disclamer, I could be totally wrong about all or atleast some of it so please don't hate me, this is only comming from the top of my head.

7. MiRi

MiRi New Member

My boyfriend is uncut. When he told me he was uncut, I felt a little strange since my past partners were cut. But when I saw him I was like WOAH. I like it so much better uncut. It's more fun and yes, he is quite yummy. :p

8. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Not bad... just different. :)

9. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

My partner is uncut and I find this completely fine. I don't feel its a bad thing at all and I think I prefer it. Its SO much easier to give an uncut man a hand job due to the action of the skin coming up and down, but thats my own personal experience.

10. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

It's not a bad thing.....Actually, I am quite curious about what sex feels like with a guy who is uncircumsized, I've heard that it feels a lot better. :eek:

Besides, I don't know why anyone would get that done to the baby son.......they can't give the babies anything for pain,some of them even pass out from the agony of it.Plus, I remember hearing that by removing that piece of skin it gets rid of something like 30-40% of feeling there.

11. slick

slick New Member

My wife had been with a few guys before we met, all were circumcised. Mine was the first uncircumcised penis she had seen. She was so amazed about my foreskin... she loved to slowly roll my foreskin back and expose the head, it would make her so hot. Over the years she has developed some special blow job techniques that wouldn't work if I was cut.... they are out of this world!
    Once I showed her how it would be to take me with my foreskin all the way back (like I was circumcised) and with her not wet, only with her natural moist vaginal. It began to hurt her before I got in. Then I pulled the foreskin all the way down and slid it in her causing no pain, using only the natural moisture inside her vaginal. The foreskin makes a great natural lubricate.... for sex and for masturbation. I'm proud my parents didn't have me cut, for the above reasons and many more. My dad was uncircumcised so guess it was an easy decision for him.
    But I'm sure I would have been just as happy had I been circumsied... for I wouldn't have know the difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.