Being submissive

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by John W, Jul 26, 2014.

1. John W

Gold Member

I know there was another similar thread the other day. But what kinds of submissive games do you like to play?

We played last night and had a great time! I was told what to do, slapped and even spanked with a belt. It isn't for every day, but I'm still looking forward to the next time we do that.

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I do not get to often but I know it's wide and bland but I love when she makes me do things to her like I was a toy not a human.

John W likes this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

When I get the time and I'm not using my cell to respond, I'll go into detail about our submissive games.

Unlike what John said, ours is more of an every day thing though. We're a kinky couple and our dynamics are natural. I do all sorts of consensual fucked up things to him. I love sexual mind games, a little "abuse" and a lot of torture that leaves him wanting more.

4. John W

Gold Member

We aren't every day. This is once in a blue moon, but man do I look forward to it!

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you can't tell from my adorably deceptive avatar, I'm some what of a bitch. ;)

I have an example of our games in the confessions thread. I made the post yesterday if you want to check it out.

phish likes this.
  6. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I'm not sure that we really play 'games' or role play or anything.. I just really enjoy being dominated. I like feeling like I'm being used and abused. (Though in reality it's completely consensual and he's usually asking me if I'm still okay, which can almost be annoying.. lol)

7. travis beck

Gold Member

If your wife will do this for you, keep her! I've paid a lot of good money for this kind of experience.

HotForHoney likes this.